Chapter 14 Zhuo Shan Ke's Expectations

"Master?" Morosa also felt that Luo Feng was too affected and it was just an illusion cast by the True God of Void.

  Luo Feng glanced at the woman in black and nodded: "You go down first."

  "Suya, take your leave." The black-clad female musician Suya withdrew respectfully.

  Luo Feng ignored Morosa and the green-clad waiter serving beside him, and drank alone.

  Inside this huge hall, Morosa and the green-clad waiter did not dare to say a word for a moment.

  Luo Feng drank silently with a deep look in his eyes.

  His will is currently being tempered by the "Seven Emotions Mind Refining Method".

  Just like steel is forged through repeated tempering, a living being needs to go through repeated setbacks before it can gradually grow.

  The same is true of will.

  It needs to be tempered again and again! The stronger the tempering, the stronger it will become if the will does not collapse!

  The Seven Emotions Heart-Refining Method is quite special, it uses many emotions to temper one's will. As the secret method is running, strong emotions surge into the heart again and again, constantly impacting the will.

  "I have been practicing for too long, and my emotions have become deeper and more restrained. Who would have thought that this Menghua Tower would bring me back to the time when my emotions were the strongest?" Luo Feng's eyes were filled with reminiscence.

  "There are many secret methods of cultivating will in the "Legend Art". I have long chosen to use the "Great Destruction Heart Refining Method" to temper my will. During the more than a century of seclusion, I have practiced it many times. The upper limit of this secret method is high enough, while the upper limit of the "Seven Emotions Heart Refining Method" is limited after all. After all, I can't always be in emotional shock, otherwise I will go crazy." Luo Feng thought.

  "The Great Destruction Mind Refining Method" uses the artistic conception of the great destruction of all things to erode one's will!

  All Luo Feng needs to do is to resist with his will!

  Because Morosa was born with the 'origin of destruction', Luo Feng could watch it directly and try to condense the state of great destruction, making this secret method efficient enough.

  The origin of destruction is the same as the 'origin of life' of the original universe! Enslaving a world beast, Luo Feng can directly see the 'origin of destruction', so of course he has to focus on the "Great Destruction Refining Heart Method".

  "But those memories are indeed beautiful." Luo Feng gradually calmed down.

  "Is this musician Suya the one whose illusion technique has the strongest emotional impact in your Menghua Tower?" Luo Feng suddenly asked.

  The green-clad waiter beside him heard the question and said quickly, "The strongest magician in our Menghua Tower is naturally the owner of the building. However, the owner only occasionally holds a Hundred Flowers Banquet, and only invited guests can attend. Among the other musicians, there are more than ten who are close to Master Suya."

  Luo Feng nodded: "Let them play music and see."

  "Okay." The green-clad waiter replied, but in his heart

I am a little confused. Why would an Eternal True God care so much about the illusions of the Void True God?

  In Huyang City, there are some Eternal True Gods who like Menghua Tower Master, and some are even crazy about her. But... I have never heard that an Eternal True God would particularly like a Void True God-level illusionist.