Chapter 05 One-sided

"The source of the law he masters should be the law containing a deadly poison." Luo Feng guessed that the Eternal True Gods native to the Origin Continent collected the essence of the blood of exotic beasts to practice, so they often possessed some very special talents, and even mastered some rare sources of laws.

  Nineteen spikes bombarded from all directions, and Luo Feng could not help but stagger and look quite embarrassed. He also had many wounds on his body, but the wounds healed instantly. The speed of divine power consumption was not as fast as the speed of divine power replenishment of a small universe with a diameter of 100 billion light years.

  “After being poisoned by my law, you can still resist my black water cone?” The black-robed figure was secretly shocked when he saw this scene.

  Hei Duomo was best at two methods, one of which was the poison of law! This poison of law was strange and unpredictable, destroying the divine body and corroding consciousness. The weak ones were killed on the spot, and the strong ones would also be weakened.

  But he didn't know.

  Luo Feng's perfect divine body was not affected by the poison of the law. As for the impact on the soul consciousness?

  Luo Feng has the Star Tower to protect the Heart of the True God, and he also has a soul will that has reached the peak of the Chaos Level, which cannot be shaken by this little bit of law poison.

  "Is that all you have to do to poison someone?" Luo Feng smiled, and a knife suddenly appeared in his hand.

  It was the blade of the God King-level weapon, the 'Blood Shadow Blade'. The blade was shimmering with blood in the darkness. The moment Luo Feng grasped the blade, the source of the law of life and death was naturally activated. Countless gray blade lights emerged from the void, naturally sweeping in all directions and forcing back all those spikes.

  The Life and Death Sword from "Nine Swords to Break the World"!

  When Luo Feng was breaking through the reincarnation channel, he obtained a massive amount of inheritance from the two lineages, so naturally he had to choose the inheritance that suited him.

  In addition to the two core inheritances of "Duanmie" and "Donghua" of the Duandonghe lineage, Luo Feng also chose a body-refining secret method "Chaos Power Diagram" because he himself possessed a perfect divine body, as well as the main swordsmanship "Nine Swords of Breaking the Realm", and also selected "Nine Nightmare Realms" for the original ancestor.

  However, due to the short time, the extremely difficult "Duanmie" and "Donghua" as well as the Eternal True God level part of the "Chaos Power Diagram" which requires a lot of resources have not been practiced yet.

  He has only comprehended one of the Nine Boundary-Breaking Swords, and it is the sword of life and death that best matches the 'Source of Life and Death' that he has mastered!

  “You’ve been poisoned by my laws, yet you still dare to act so arrogant?” The black-robed figure laughed loudly. His figure twisted and grew larger. In the blink of an eye, he became as majestic as a mountain.

  He was now covered in scales, like a monster standing upright, with four thick thighs, a sturdy body, eight dark blue arms, and three heads that resembled lizard heads.

  Black Domo had three heads and eight arms, each of his claws holding a black spear. Poisonous gas spread out from his three heads with every breath he took. The poisonous gas spread over an area of ​​thousands of miles, withering a large amount of vegetation.

  The three huge heads stared at Luo Feng at the same time and growled, "Why don't you reveal your true identity?"

  "Just you?" Luo Feng held the knife in one hand and looked up at the huge monster.