Chapter 17 Hands On

Luo Feng sat there drinking, not caring about the vice president of the Blood Python Society at all.

  After coming to the Continent of Origin and secluding himself for more than a century, on the one hand, his perfect divine body had completely grown to its peak, and on the other hand, he had initially practiced many secret techniques, transforming his potential into strength to a certain extent.

  It was no longer like when he was fighting with Hei Duomo, where he just used the "Life and Death Sword" over and over again. Now Luo Feng was itching to fight a stronger opponent.

  “Among all the forces in the entire Huyang City, the powerful masters are the top ones from the five major families, the leaders of the nineteen dark forces, some leaders of the Huyang City branches of some super forces, or some secluded old monsters…” Luo Feng preliminarily identified the opponents who were strong enough based on the information given by his good friend En Tianyan.

  Those opponents gave Luo Feng enough fighting spirit.

  The vice president of the Blood Python Society, 'Lai Mo', how powerful can he be as just a vice president of a dark force?

  "Lord Luo He, let the vice president come to visit you in person?" The Blood Python Society member was trembling with fear. He was afraid that when he reported it, the vice president would get angry with him.

  Luo Feng looked into the distance through the palace door: "Your vice president has heard it clearly!"

  If the formation of the Blue Star Palace blocked the sound, it would be difficult for the outside world to spy on him. But Luo Feng did not hide it. The formation of the Blue Star Palace was wide open, and everything he said... as long as the Eternal True God who was paying attention here could see and hear it!

  "Yes, I'll take my leave." The members of the Blood Python Society were terrified and left quickly.

  The green-clad waiters and Aroya in the hall were also extremely nervous.

  "Your Excellency." The green-clad waiter transmitted the message, "Vice President Lai Mo is violent and tyrannical. If Your Excellency bullies him like this, he will definitely not tolerate it."

  "Is this called bullying?" Luo Feng raised his glass with a smile, "You still don't quite understand."

  …

  At the Hundred Flowers Banquet.

  The president of the Blood Python Association, Mu Yang, and the vice president, Lai Mo, were sitting next to each other. They had not paid much attention to what was happening outside. However, the many messages sent by Duan Moyun made them both a little angry.

  If something like this happened in Menghua Tower, it would definitely spread in Huyang City. The president and vice president were in Menghua Tower. If they pretended not to see it, when it spread out, they would only think that their blood python was afraid.

  The Blood Python Society is one of the nineteen dark forces in Huyang City.

  The reason why the dark forces are so overbearing and tyrannical is because of their strength! Without strength, they are not qualified to control those territories.

  "After all, he is an eternal true God. You can talk to him and resolve this small matter." President Mu Yang said.

  "Okay, I'll take care of it." Vice President Lai Mo then ordered his men to pass on the message.

  While the message was being passed on, the two of them naturally watched from a distance.

  Lord Menghua, Entianyan and several other caring people