Chapter 28 Who killed?

The Vine Dragon Legion was hanging high in the sky, and an invisible force enveloped the ruins of the Blood Python Society's headquarters, sweeping away and moving the surviving members of the Blood Python Society out. At one time, millions of members were moved out from the depths of the huge headquarters that spanned a billion kilometers.

  "After a fierce battle, only one or two out of ten members of the Blood Python Society survived." Jiang Chengrong looked down and shook his head slightly.

  "Almost all those who survived were hiding deep underground." The deputy general beside him said that the Blood Python Society's headquarters did have a large number of underground buildings, and the land of the Origin Continent was thick and stable enough, which is why about one or two percent of the members survived this horrific battle.

  "Um?"

  General Jiang Chengrong and his deputy general beside him discovered the latest bounty mission sent by the Dark Hall of the Yanfeng Guild. Every time the bounty mission changes, the Dark Hall will take the initiative to send it to customers.

  The bounty mission shows: The mission to assassinate Blood Python Guild President Mu Yang has been completed!

  "President Blood Python is dead?" The deputy general was surprised. The body of the Eternal True God could not be seen in this area of ​​ruins, and they really didn't know the casualties.

  "If the Yanfeng Guild confirms the death, then it is real death." Jiang Chengrong nodded. Since the Dark Hall of the Yanfeng Guild issued one assassination mission after another, they were naturally confident in determining the life or death of the target.

  The deputy general said solemnly: "Our entire Vine Dragon Corps can't do anything to the Blood Python President. But now he has been killed..."

  "The strong man who took action is stronger than our entire army!" Jiang Chengrong sighed, "I don't know who took action."

  call!

  In the distance, a group of figures came through the void, led by none other than Mo Lixiao, the commander-in-chief of the ten major legions of Huyang. Mo Lixiao had an old face, and his eyes burning with purple flames scanned the battlefield.

  "You take charge of the Tengjiao Legion, and I will go to meet Commander Mo Li." General Jiang Chengrong ordered.

  "Okay." The deputy general responded immediately.

  Each of the ten legions of Huyang has two Eternal True Gods, more than 20,000 Void True Gods, and more than 20 million Elite True Gods. This is double configuration! We must always ensure that there is an Eternal True God, more than 10,000 Void True Gods, and more than 10 million Elite True Gods in the legion's mechanical flow secret treasure.

  In this way, they can take turns in shifts, and even if something unexpected happens to an Eternal True God, it will not affect the Legion's actions.

  "call."

  General Jiang Chengrong flew out a huge army of vine dragons to personally welcome Commander Mo Lixiao.

  "Commander Mo Li." General Jiang Chengrong flew to the side.

  "Yanfeng Guild Hall has confirmed that President Blood Python is dead." Mo Lixiao looked at the vast ruins of the Blood Python Guild headquarters in front of him, "In Huyang City, there are only a handful of people who can kill President Blood Python!"

  "Yes, they couldn't escape, they were killed." Jiang Chengrong also nodded, and then said, "They fought inside the Blood Python Club headquarters. I immediately moved all the surviving Blood Python Club members to the side, and they didn't destroy the battlefield."