Chapter 56 General Yong and Lord Blood Cloud

"Lord Luohe, please continue to guard the forbidden area. The Food Nation may return to attack at any time." Mo Lixiao responded, "There are many forces from the Food Nation attacking Huyang City now. Once the city calms down, Lord Luohe will be hired."

"Okay." Luo Feng responded.

He understood that on the one hand, the City Lord's Mansion had detailed arrangements and the guards were strong enough, so he didn't need to help. On the other hand, as a hired hand, the City Lord's Mansion had limited trust in him.

"I wanted to fight with a few more masters, what a pity." Luo Feng took a step back to guard the door of the forbidden building hall and began to reflect on the previous battle.

Yu Tianyi's divine power was far inferior to his, and the 'power of ice' he unleashed with the help of the mechanical secret treasure was also inferior to his own perfect divine body.

"Her swordsmanship..." Luo Feng recalled, "has a profound impact on space, which is different from the effect of the Myriad Worlds Escape Order on space."

Luo Feng comprehended and understood.

The road to the 'Law of Chaos' is not easy. Luo Feng, who has only been an Eternal True God for more than 20 centuries, is far behind Yu Tianyi, Yu Tianhu, Xueyun and others in terms of realm accumulation.

Luo Feng will learn from his opponents and grow faster.

"Our forbidden area has won! The other two forbidden areas are still fighting." The Golden Tiger Legion, the Three-Sword Sky-Splitting Beasts, and the Blade-Winged Devouring Insects were also communicating, and they also felt a lot more relaxed.

"Luckily we have Lord Luohe, otherwise we would have needed help."

"Lord Luohe is a man who keeps his promise and even killed several Eternal True Gods of the Food Kingdom!"

"The eternal true god who controls thunder should have a mechanical treasure, which also fell into the hands of Lord Luohe."

"To Lord Luohe, earning one or two million cosmic sands is really a piece of cake."

They communicated through voice transmission and were quite envious.

Although the City Lord's Mansion believed that the possibility of Luohe God's betrayal was extremely low, they still kept a backup plan! If Luohe God betrayed, the City Lord's Mansion would immediately mobilize forces to support him.

“Bang!” “Bang!”

In the night sky, two towering figures were colliding and fighting.

On one side is Mo Lixiao driving the legion's mechanical secret treasure 'Six-Armed Divine Owl', and on the other side is the majestic real body of Yu Tianhu, who is already burning with divine power and wielding a long stick.

When the two sides collided, the power seemed to make the heaven and earth tremble.

"This Yu Tianhu is worthy of being the leader of the Five Gods of Yutian! His divine body has been cultivated to an incredible level. The Infinite Divine Body is probably no more than this." Mo Lixiao was quite shocked. "I am driving the legion, and with the help of the Huyang City formation, I can only barely hurt him!"

Yu Tianhu didn't defend at all, and attacked with every move, as fierce and violent as a collision between heaven and earth! With his divine body, the minor injury was healed in an instant.

Mo Lixiao also had a headache for a moment.

“When facing me, Lord Blood Cloud can only have the advantage of realm. He can't threaten my divine body at all.” Yu Tianhu was very confident. He had the most terrifying divine body at the level of Eternal True God. He had also cultivated the method of burning divine power to an extremely high level. Once he burst out with all his strength, Yu Tianhu would be fearless.