Chapter 44 The Years Pass

"My complete intelligence: Yanfeng Guild Hall sells 5,000 cosmic sands?" Luo Feng was surprised.

  Mo Limeng said: "Yanfeng Guild Hall has determined through cause and effect that tonight, an extremely powerful Eternal True God 'Ying Cang' died in your cave, Lord Luohe."

  "The assassin tonight is called Ying Cang?" Luo Feng murmured. He really didn't know him. After all, after he came to the Origin Continent after reincarnation, the only large city he lived in was Huyang City.

  Luo Feng had only purchased some basic intelligence about the endless and vast world outside Huyang City, so he naturally didn't know Ying Cang.

  "This is Ying Cang's information." Mo Limeng sent a detailed intelligence via a communication order.

  Luo Feng understood at a glance that this Ying Cang was as powerful as Mo Lixiao and Xueyun, and most importantly... he had a strong ability to survive. He survived the pursuit of the elite team sent by the Lord of Chaos.

  "After killing an assassin, the price of my information has skyrocketed." Luo Feng shook his head and sighed, "If I had known that he was Ying Cang, I would have accepted his reward in the Dark Hall of Yanfeng Guild Hall. Unfortunately, I missed out on a lot of money."

  Luo Feng usually only looks at the rewards within Huyang City.

  Rewards from other cities? Countless.

  When Ying Cang died, Yanfeng Guild Hall also cancelled Ying Cang's bounty mission. After deducting 10% of the original bounty, the rest would be returned.

  "It's just some bounty, not worth mentioning to Lord Luohe." Commander Mo Lixiao said.

  The Lord of Huyang City also said: "As a large border city, Huyang City is the front line of the conflict with the Yushi Kingdom. Commander Mo Lixiao and I are under great pressure. We need to do our best to deal with the forces of the Yushi Kingdom. If Lord Luohe is willing to help, we can easily earn a large reward."

  "You three can go back now." Luo Feng didn't want to talk to them anymore.

  "Sorry for disturbing you." City Lord Huyang, Mo Lixiao and Mo Limeng all stood up.

  Soon, the three of them said goodbye and left.

  The cave door was closed, and Mo Yu Qingyan was trembling as he watched: "The Lord of Huyang City and the commander came together, but the master didn't even greet them. When he asked them to leave, the master didn't see them off... and the Lord of Huyang City and the others weren't angry at all."

  "When we are together, the master is obviously more powerful." Mo Yu Qingyan was also excited. "What great opportunity did I, Mo Yu Qingyan, encounter to be able to worship the master as my teacher! I must work hard to comprehend the ten basic laws first!"

  The unfathomable strength of the master made Mo Yu Qing Yan fight even harder.

  ……

  "As long as the five major families and the Food Kingdom forces don't do anything stupid, they won't come to provoke me." Luo Feng thought, "I can just practice in peace for a while."

  Luo Feng took a few steps and entered the underground hall.

  The Star Tower was placed in the underground hall. At this moment, Morosa was digesting food in one of the floors of the Star Tower, while Luo Feng went to another floor.

  With a wave of his hand, many spoils of war appeared in front of Luo Feng.

  "The harvest this time is not that big." Luo Feng took a look.