Chapter 118 - Double Agent

Asha didn't waste time as she made preparations the next day. The male beast men were curious when she asked them to make beast pelts into sacks and fill it with sand from the beach. After they had made a lot, Asha summoned the tallest and sturdiest looking trees she can find in the island and have them form a big circle near the platform where the males are sparring. She was talking with the trees when the beast men carried all of the sacks they made to where the trees stayed. She summoned strong ropey vines and tied each sack and let them dangle in different heights and positions on some of the trees' branches.

"Are all your branches alright? Aren't the sacks heavy for all of you to carry? Whenever the training is done, you can rest easy by having the sacks lay on the ground."

Asha talks to the trees after she had finished tying all the sacks to dangle from the branches. All the male beasts were curious what their guild master is planning as the trees bow at her. All of the branches that holds these sacks from the trees reached out to each other, forming a cover in the middle of the circle. They can all see the sacks dangling gently. Asha walked right in the center as she looks around with a smile on her face, looking satisfied with what she just made. Her husbands with Shay behind them are curious as they stand at the side along with the other males beast men.

"Okay, lemme try this out first."

She swiped out a cloth that she immediately tied around her eyes as a blindfold. She then concentrates as she gets ready by making her defensive stance.

"What is master doing?"

"Just watch. Our wife might be showing us how this works for it will be our turn next."

"...."

All of them attentively watch as they wait.

"I haven't done this for a long time. I hope I didn't get rusty. Okay my tree friends, don't hesitate. Bring it!"

The ropey vines began to swing by themselves after Asha's command. The males were terrified for they know how heavy are the sacks of sand that they made and all of those now are swinging in different directions. With their guild master in the middle and blindfolded, they are afraid she might get hit hard. Even her husbands were alarmed.

"Master!"

They can see her standing in the middle, unmoving, when they saw sacks were swinging towards her direction. Tarik was about to run towards her to cut the vines when Dumu stopped him.

"Can you feel any worry or any uncertainty from our wife?"

"No... but...."

"Believe in our wife. Watch...," Dumu continues to observe their wife with a smirk on his face. He has an idea what she wants to show all of them.

Asha dodges the sack gracefully that was about to hit her. This continues as sacks were hurling towards her endlessly. Even with a blindfold, she steer clear from the sacks like she was dancing and it was beautiful to watch. She doesn't only dodge them but also tries to hit it or push the sacks to the side, away from her, whatever comes to her mind, to successfully avoid being hit.

"How can guild master do that? She cannot see for her eyes are covered. I would have been hit and have bruises covering my entire body...," one of the wolves said as they watch their alpha admiringly.

It last for another minute when the swinging slowed down until the trees stopped attacking Asha. She is panting while removing her blindfold. She was smiling when she looks at the males watching her.

"In every fight, we can't be certain that we won't experience being handicapped by our opponent. They can render us blind, deaf or even incapacitated. If that ever happens, use your other senses. Let those heightened senses determine where your enemy is and what they're going to do next. That will give you an idea on how to defend yourself and counter their attacks. Don't ever lose hope. Believe in yourselves. Because even the smallest doubt that appears in your heart, that's already an advantage for your enemy to win. Don't give them even the tiniest chance to win.