Chapter 116 - Decisions, decisions, decisions *

Dumu went outside and saw Tarik and Theo sitting on the porch. They are both meditating when they felt his presence so they stop what they are doing. Tarik checks out Dumu as he looks at him from head to toe when he sat down at the porch as well, not that far from the two.

"So you decided to let master rest after mating with her until the sun is already out. Hmph...."

The two can see Dumu's body was covered with love marks and bites that he's not even hiding. It's like he's deliberately showing off to them that their wife had a great time the whole time she was with the snake beast.

"She is sleeping. Stop being noisy," Dumu said nonchalantly.

"She passed out, not sleeping." Theo corrected him.

The three went silent. The three husbands being together like this without the presence of their wife is creating this tension that they have been trying to keep from her. They do love their wife. They would do anything for her, would even move mountains if she wants them too. They all have the same priority. But as males, they want to be the best in their wife's eyes. They would still try to up one another. They are greedy and selfish for her attention, love and affection after all. They don't want to worry her but still, these three males couldn't help but feel some hostility when they are alone together. Tarik stood up and faced the two.

"I cannot keep my peace anymore. We three have to talk male to male to male," he faced Dumu who is looking at him without a care in the world. "We know that you are the first mate but we need fairness amongst us. You should not hog all our wife's time for yourself. We are her husbands too and we also deserve our time with her. We need to make arrangements, especially at night. Who will bed her and keep her warm is all our duty and we will never pass on it. So, how do we keep the balance in this family amongst us husbands? Be fair snake beast. Do not make decisions that you only gain more than us."

"I need my alone time with my Asha as well," Theo interjects.

"Our wife needs to know what we three are talking about," Dumu says with a straight face. He is confident that whatever decision they will come to agree, he will still have an advantage from these two for his wife loves him the most.

"Should we still depend on our wife for this simple agreement that we all three can decide for ourselves? Be a male and face us. We should not bother master with decisions like this. She has enough things to do and we will just add more for her to think when we can decide for ourselves."

"What do you two suggest then? I am listening...," Dumu says as he yawns.

"We three can each have a night alone with master. Whoever stays with her can decide if he will spend his time alone with her or share with her other husbands. After that, master can have a day for herself so she can rest. It would be up to her then if she will spend it alone or with one of us or with all. Then we just repeat the cycle. What do you two think?"

Tarik looks at Dumu and Theo who are silent and thinking.

"I am fine with it," Dumu breaks the silence.

"How do we know what order are we going to follow? Who spends the night first? This will start tonight, yes?" Theo asks.

"Good question. We decide the order through what normal males always do to decide in such arrangements. You know what it is, yes?" The two nods at Tarik, he nodded back. "Good. Then imagine our naked wife waiting for us for tonight. Imagine her lying in bed, freshly bathed, her skin flushed in red, anticipating and excited for us to come to bed with her...."