Chapter 24

Luo Qingci was already pushing the boundaries of the system, but even though she occasionally made some unorthodox moves, she hadn't triggered any "muting" yet.

This indicated that there was still some leeway when dealing with the heroine.

Since the heroine wanted to act, Luo Qingci naturally had to play along and guide her through the process, starting with the basics of channeling Qi into the body.

Moreover, she was concerned about the little dragon cub potentially running into trouble. After all, concealing one's identity was already challenging, and forcibly suppressing one's cultivation was even more secretive.

She needed to confirm the current state of the little dragon cub's body and where the original spiritual energy had gone.

So she said, "Today, try channeling Qi into your body. I'll take a look."

After saying this, she sat aside and watched Ruan Li.

Although Ruan Li had only been at the Tianyan Sect for a few days, she had already heard that Luo Qingci was indifferent to worldly matters, very harsh on Su Yu, and did not fulfill her responsibilities as a master.

Some disciples had even expressed that one should avoid being assigned to Ze Courtyard, as it would be detrimental.

However, the situation now seemed different.

Ruan Li hadn't prepared herself for Luo Qingci's instruction and was momentarily hesitant. She whispered, "Disciple is dull and still doesn't quite understand how to channel Qi into the body."

"Extend your hand."

Luo Qingci used minimal words, and Ruan Li, puzzled, extended her hand.

Luo Qingci suppressed a laugh and continued in a neutral tone, "Close three fingers."

Ruan Li complied and closed three fingers.

"Three fingers below the navel, that's the dantian."

Only then did Ruan Li understand what Luo Qingci meant and quickly pressed her fingers against her abdomen, her face reddening uncontrollably.

Ah, why can't the little dragon cub just receive some care? Why does the system insist on making her endure so much?

Feeling inexplicably sympathetic, Luo Qingci decided not to tease Ruan Li further and instructed seriously, "Close your eyes and remember the position. Relax and empty your mind."

"Palms facing each other..."

This was the first time Luo Qingci spoke smoothly as herself without being restricted by the system. Although she couldn't speak freely, it was much better than having to meticulously phrase every word like sending telegrams.

It was like moving from telegrams to a limit of 20 characters—a significant improvement.

"Do you feel warmth in your palms?"

"Yes..."

"Don't speak, just listen."

With her eyes closed, Ruan Li felt her hearing become more acute, and Luo Qingci's voice was cool and steady. She felt as if she were in a tranquil lake, with Luo Qingci's voice flowing over her without creating any ripples.

"Remember the sensation of warmth in your palms. When you no longer feel your body, start to sense the surrounding spiritual energy."

"Inhale and exhale, absorbing it."