Chapter 137

The system, feeling very self-aware, saw the atmosphere between the two becoming almost tangible and sticky. Ignoring everything else, it had already shut down its senses, leaving no trace. Naturally, it couldn't respond to Luo Qingci.

Luo Qingci looked at the inviting Ruan Li, her enthusiasm spreading unconsciously. Her abdomen also felt a bit tense, with unfamiliar yet somewhat familiar sensations rising.

Her breathing grew rapid but she forced herself to suppress it. At this moment, her eyes were burning with intensity, but her cool features remained unaffected.

She raised her hand to caress Ruan Li's ear, gently rubbing her earlobe with her thumb. Her left hand had already settled on Ruan Li's waist, gently pulling her onto her lap.

"A teacher imparts knowledge and solves doubts. Ah Li, since you are eager to learn, I should teach you everything."

In this position, Ruan Li seemed slightly taller. After speaking, Luo Qingci tilted her head slightly, her breath falling on Ruan Li's chin and neck.

She said only this one sentence and then fell silent, but her usually cold and indifferent eyes were now deep and burning with passion, speaking volumes of love with every word.

Ruan Li felt like she was drowning in her gaze, about to melt into her actions, her heartbeat aching.

For the first time, she was so enamored with someone, and she couldn't withstand this kind of teasing. She murmured softly, "Master."

Luo Qingci's gaze grew slightly dazed as she smiled and kissed Ruan Li's chin. "This, I've already taught you. So, Ah Li, don't you want to kiss me?"

This sentence completely shattered Ruan Li's reason. She gripped Luo Qingci's clothes tightly and turned her head to kiss her.

The kiss started urgently but soon became extremely tender and lingering.

"Ding, Luo Qingci's favorability +99."

Luo Qingci tilted her head to accept Ruan Li's kiss, her hands holding Ruan Li's waist.

Amid murmured whispers, a light, pleasant sound echoed, especially noticeable among the rustling of fabric.

The red garment fluttered open in the breeze, and the knot that once held it in place had fallen to the ground without her noticing.

The dark red knot, adorned with a white jade buckle, fell to the floor. The knot became tangled and disordered, with the jade buckle resting on top, creating a small depression.

Soon, a streak of white quietly fell, covering half of the jade buckle. The red rope against the white patterned fabric made it even more striking.

"Ding! Luo Qingci's favorability +999."

"Luo Qingci's favorability -1.1, -0.1, -0.1..."

A suppressed laugh escaped, followed by a clear and pleasant voice, "Ah Li, are you happy?"

The response was sealed with a kiss.

The contrasting red and white on the ground didn't last long, as more red followed, covering the jade buckle entirely.

The stone cave was spacious and originally filled with a gentle breeze, carrying a slight chill. However, it now brimmed with the warmth of spring, making it impossible to move, as if one only wished to savor the endless springtime.

The wind rustled, and the sounds of the master's broken and chaotic responses were echoed by Ah Li, trembling in response. It was like a chord.

Inside the room, the two light gauze curtains fell, gently swaying in the wind, occasionally tightening with a large movement, as if they might snap at any moment.