Chapter 60

The smile on Luo Qingci's face suddenly froze, her eyes showing a hint of disbelief, and she nearly lost control of her expression.

"What... what's going on?" She couldn't help but ask the system, not daring to look at Ruan Li.

The system, at a loss for words, replied, "I know that the dragon clan has always liked beauty, but I didn't expect it to be to such an unreasonable extent."

Luo Qingci's mind was in turmoil, and she struggled to ask, "What do you mean?"

The system sneered, "According to my analysis, the 15 points of favorability she has for you are due to your recent smile."

Luo Qingci glanced at Ruan Li, feeling speechless. "This little rascal is actually so superficial? I risked my life for her, but she's more captivated by a smile? I really can't take this anymore. Tell me, if I were to use my appearance to seduce her, what are the chances of success?"

The system widened its eyes in shock. "Don't go down that path; it's improper and against human ethics! You are her master, not her partner."

The system was flustered, its words coming out in a jumble, causing Luo Qingci to feel increasingly speechless. "Do you even hear yourself? I'm just joking. We're both women, what could I possibly seduce her with?"

The system muttered disdainfully as it looked at Ruan Li, "Your A Li is no ordinary person; she is a dragon." The species should be ignored, not to mention gender.

Luo Qingci didn't hear the muttering and simply looked at Ruan Li, eventually saying, "Don't you have your own spiritual tool yet? Are you anxious?"

Ruan Li shook her head, her gaze slightly evasive. She had been infatuated with her master's face just now, which was quite a lapse in judgment.

"The spiritual sword given by the sect master before was already quite good. There's no rush."

Luo Qingci nodded. "A personal spiritual tool relies on fate. If you can find one suitable for yourself, that's best. I haven't taken you and Su Yu to the Sword Tomb; do you have any complaints?"

Ruan Li quickly looked at Luo Qingci. "Master, I have no complaints. At present, my cultivation is still shallow. Even if I were to enter the Sword Tomb, I might not find a suitable spiritual sword, and even if I did, I might not be able to control it. It's better to focus on improving my own cultivation. Master must have considered this for us."

Luo Qingci's eyes showed some satisfaction. "It's good that you understand. Your senior sister's spiritual sword is nearly done. As for yours, if you come across one you like, bring it to me to have a look. If you don't, when you return from the Ten Directions Secret Realm, I will take you to the Sword Tomb. How about that?"

She wasn't directly informing her but was seriously asking for her opinion. Realizing this, Ruan Li was momentarily unsure how to respond and nodded quickly. "Thank you, Master. Ruan Li will remember."

As soon as she finished speaking, Luo Qingci suddenly produced a spiritual sword and raised an eyebrow, saying, "Let's have a try. Have you made any progress over the years?"

Before her words had finished, the tip of the sword was already at Ruan Li's face.

Ruan Li's body bent sharply, her right foot kicking up quickly while her left hand supported the ground, and she spun backward.

The moment Luo Qingci's sword was drawn, it was already threatening her throat. Ruan Li raised her sword to block, just managing to deflect Luo Qingci's sword with the blade nearly piercing through.