Chapter 142

The Red Dragon was stunned and said, "Qingmu, the Crown Prince is a Five-Clawed Golden Dragon."

Qingmu sensed the presence of Moya and quickly said, "Shh, don't speak!"

The Red Dragon tensed up, swallowed hard, and before he could process further, Moya, dressed in dark robes and accompanied by a dazzling shadow, appeared before them.

Qingmu and the Red Dragon immediately bowed and lowered their heads, "Your Majesty."

Moya did not look at them but instead focused intently on the bloodstains on the ground. "There is the aura of a dragon and also people from the Immortal Sect. What has happened?" After speaking, he frowned slightly, and his expression darkened.

The Red Dragon stole a glance at Qingmu, feeling extremely nervous.

Qingmu pressed his lips together and finally spoke, "Replying to Your Majesty, Red Yue and I discovered a disciple of the Six Wonders Pavilion. We originally intended to kill her on the spot. However, that person happened to be Yun Xuan's contractor. Yun Xuan did not allow us to harm her, leading to a conflict. As a result, the woman voluntarily terminated Yun Xuan's contract and died from backlash. Shortly after, someone from the Six Wonders Pavilion arrived and sensed Your Majesty's presence, so they fled with her."

Moya's eyes narrowed sharply as he looked at the two dragons. "The contract has been terminated?"

"Yes."

"Only Yun Xuan? Why do I feel there are other auras as well, and their strength is not ordinary?"

The Red Dragon was sweating profusely, realizing the meaning behind Luo Qingci's words and growing increasingly horrified. Moya, who used to be intimidating and oppressive, now seemed even more fearsome.

"We indeed only saw Yun Xuan. However, there was also a man and a woman who arrived. The woman wore a strange mask and had formidable strength. Red Yue and I were no match for her, so we did not dare to pursue them recklessly." Although Qingmu was also sweating, he managed to remain calm.

Moya's brows furrowed. A strange mask and formidable strength? Realizing this, he vanished into the sky once again, and the dazzling shadow followed him.

Once Moya left, Red Yue felt a huge sense of relief. He looked at Qingmu in shock and said, "Qingmu, what do you think that woman meant?"

Qingmu glanced at him and replied, "I don't know, but everyone in the dragon clan might be hoping that the Crown Prince is a Five-Clawed Golden Dragon. Only Your Majesty would not."

Recently, the King had been preparing to ascend the throne of the Dragon Palace. If the Crown Prince was a Five-Clawed Golden Dragon, she would naturally be the next King by virtue of her bloodline and status.

Moreover, the King's decree to pursue the Crown Prince during the Heavenly Transformation Sect incident had already shown the problem.

"I understand, but what she said about the second matter is what truly terrifies me."

Qingmu's expression was complex. "I do not believe the dragon clan would have such scum."

But whether he believed it or not, Luo Qingci's words had dug an irreparable pit in their hearts. They had also deceived Moya, hiding the fact that they had seen Ruan Li.

Moya was incredibly fast, but Luo Qingci did not stop, moving quickly and using the system to conceal her aura. Moya could not catch up.

The place of Chaisang was not safe. Luo Qingci continued her journey, crossing the Weishui River and heading straight for Fufeng.