Chapter 185

Ruan Li let out a soft laugh, her gaze lingering on the person before her who was trying so hard to maintain their dignity as a master. Her eyes were filled with an emotion so thick it almost seemed to stretch.

It was truly strange. When she only knew Luo Qingci as Luo Qingci, she found her eccentric but felt little else. However, knowing her as Master now, Luo Qingci seemed like a dazzling gem, irresistibly attractive, with an almost unreasonable allure.

Ruan Li propped herself up on the table with her left hand, her breathing shallow, her breath tinged with a smile. She leaned in to kiss Luo Qingci's forehead, the tip of her nose, and, reaching her lips, she restrained herself and only lightly kissed the corner of her mouth, then whispered with a breathy laugh, "Master, deceiving and betraying my master is not something new for me."

Passion can ignite another's passion, but this cautious, tender affection and cherished love could stir a different kind of excitement.

Luo Qingci's heart raced suddenly. From her angle, seeing Ruan Li's smiling face and the deep affection in her eyes, she felt that there was nothing about her that wasn't beautiful or alluring.

But the pure and innocent demeanor she displayed while speaking such rebellious words made Luo Qingci's ears burn with heat.

Once again, she experienced what it was like to be unable to control herself. Her throat tightened as she murmured, "Is this the extent of your so-called deception and betrayal?"

Ruan Li's eyes sparked with a flame. She looked at Luo Qingci with a hint of restraint, her voice rough, "Master, you mustn't tease me like this. You know, I have no self-control when it comes to you."

She wanted to embrace her, kiss her without restraint, and even have her again. But her current body was still young and weak; she was afraid of hurting her, so she restrained herself even in kisses, fearing she might cause her pain or offend her.

Luo Qingci blushed deeply and sighed, looking at herself. "At seventeen, it's too young."

Ruan Li took a deep breath, controlling her impulses. "A seventeen-year-old girl in the mortal world can already marry, but in the celestial realm, it's rare to find a partner for dual cultivation at this age. Especially for dragons, whose spiritual energy differs from humans, I'm now at the Minor Enlightenment stage, while Master is only at Qi Condensation Stage Two. If we were to practice dual cultivation now, you wouldn't be able to endure it."

Luo Qingci could no longer listen and covered Ruan Li's mouth, saying with a stern look, "I never said I wanted to practice dual cultivation with you."

Ruan Li only glanced at her, her eyes unable to hide their smile.

She then pulled Luo Qingci's hand down and held it seriously. "Master didn't say it, so it's just me thinking too much."

Luo Qingci turned her head and fell forward. Ruan Li quickly steadied her and let her bury herself in her embrace.

"Dual cultivation isn't possible now, but a kiss should be acceptable. I may be younger now, but I'm not ignorant."

Ruan Li cupped her face and chuckled, "I just feel a bit guilty, as if I'm taking advantage of you."

Luo Qingci pressed her lips together, straightened up, and pinched Ruan Li's chin. She looked at her increasingly beautiful face with dissatisfaction, tapped the table beneath her, and gestured, "You picking me up and putting me on the table is not taking advantage?"

Ruan Li's eyes sparkled as she looked at Luo Qingci, but she remained silent and smiling.

Luo Qingci pinched her cheek, "Why are you staring at me like that?"