Chapter 75

The dragon's roar startled the surrounding disciples of the Immortal Sect, including Su Yu and Nangong Jue.

Everyone stopped in their tracks and looked in the direction of the roar.

Meng Zhou and Yun Xuan were not far away, and Yun Xuan, being a member of the Dragon Clan herself, was even more sensitive to the dragon's roar.

Meng Zhou's expression changed slightly. "Is it a dragon?"

Yun Xuan nodded, her expression serious. She sensed an extremely pure dragon aura, much more refined than her own. As a Azure Dragon, she guessed that this dragon must be a Black Dragon. However, the only Black Dragons she knew of were the deceased Dragon King Xi Dan and his brother Mo Yan, but they were definitely not here.

Seeing Yun Xuan's grave expression, Meng Zhou quickly said, "Let's hurry over." With such a huge commotion, the dragon must be in trouble.

Meanwhile, Ruan Li was almost torn apart by the power of the Golden Dragon's dragon pearl. Luo Qingci, having exhausted all her strength to protect her, managed to save her life and even helped Ruan Li heal the blocked meridians in her body. Ruan Li's dragon form rapidly matured under the influence of the spiritual energy, but the turbulent energy within her was overwhelming.

Especially upon seeing the bloodied and motionless Luo Qingci, Ruan Li's anxiety and pain intensified.

She endured the violent spiritual energy within her, placed Luo Qingci on her back, and leapt up, breaking through the layers of earth above them and soaring into the sky.

With a full release of dragon energy, her eyes turned red due to the uncontrollable energy and acute pain.

Once she calmed down, she realized her actions were too conspicuous. She dove back down, and with the energy she had nowhere to release, she spread her divine sense in all directions.

The mountains, ravines, approaching figures including Meng Zhou, Yun Xuan, Nangong Jue, and unfamiliar disciples of the Immortal Sect were all clearly imprinted in her mind from dozens of miles away. She found an uninhabited spot, flicked her tail like a lightning bolt, and flew away.

By the time Meng Zhou arrived first, there was nothing left except the lingering dragon energy.

Nangong Jue, Xifeng, and Lue Yun followed closely behind. They were momentarily stunned upon seeing Meng Zhou. "You guys are really fast. No wonder you're so sensitive. So, did you see the dragon or not?"

Meng Zhou remembered how irritating these two were and snapped, "Do you only have ears and not eyes? Can't you see anything?"

"Little girl, don't think your brother can always protect you. Now that he isn't here, where do you get the courage to be so arrogant with us?" Lue Yun said coldly, narrowing his eyes in a threatening manner.

Yun Xuan immediately stood in front of Meng Zhou, glaring at the two with dangerous intent, as if ready to act at any moment.

Nangong Jue quickly mediated, "Since the dragon is no longer here, we should look around. The appearance of the Dragon Clan in the Ten Directions Secret Realm is indeed unexpected, and it might be related to the demonic forces. Let's not quarrel here and risk damaging our unity."

As they searched like headless flies, Ruan Li had already left with Luo Qingci.

She was burning with anxiety, relying solely on her last bit of strength to carry Luo Qingci away. With no further disturbances, Ruan Li could no longer hold on and collapsed heavily before she even landed.

Upon landing, she struggled to maintain her breath and protect Luo Qingci with her tail. After a loud crash, she coughed a few times, not caring about the pain, and gently coiled her tail around Luo Qingci, nuzzling her softly, murmuring, "Qingci, Qingci."