Chapter 114

Although Ruan Li and Mo Yan spoke in hushed tones, Luo Qingci could hear them clearly, and Qin Jian, who was being restrained by Mo Yan, was probably within earshot as well.

Qin Jian indeed heard their conversation and stared at Ruan Li in disbelief, his face changing drastically.

The destruction of the Dragon Suppression Divine Wood and the terrifying power of the person before him made it clear that even at her peak, Luo Qingci might not have been able to defeat him.

From the conversation between him and Ruan Li, it was evident that Ruan Li knew this person and was even planning to kill Luo Qingci.

Qin Jian felt a chill run through him, and a wave of anger surged to his head. "You scoundrel, what are you planning? Who are you...?"

"Nan Ming!" Luo Qingci, leaning against Ruan Li, suddenly raised her voice to interrupt Qin Jian. Then she shook her head, her face filled with determination and seriousness. Covered in blood and slightly unsteady, her gaze made Qin Jian momentarily swallow his words.

"I will handle Ruan Li's matter. You take them and leave immediately, or none of you will escape."

Receiving Luo Qingci's transmission, Qin Jian glanced at the man who had suddenly appeared, feeling a profound sense of helplessness and despair.

He had never imagined that they would lose their support and become the dragon race's prey, ready to be slaughtered.

With the Dragon Suppression Divine Wood destroyed and Luo Qingci heavily injured, Qin Jian, who was only a Nascent Soul cultivator, was being overwhelmed, and if they fought, they would be annihilated.

"He's Mo Yan. You are no match for him. If the nearby dragon race hears, even the essence of the Dragon Suppression Divine Wood won't save us. Leave!" Luo Qingci was now taking a risky stance. She didn't want the dragon race to suffer, but she also didn't want these people to die with her, so she urged them to retreat quickly.

Qin Jian knew this very well, but once they withdrew, it meant watching Luo Qingci die. No matter how much he disliked her, she was still his junior sister, and he had never wanted her dead.

As he hesitated, the second elder of Nan Hua Immortal Sect broke through the air and shouted to the disciples below, "Leave quickly!"

Mo Yan's presence alone, with his power to repel Qin Jian and destroy the Dragon Suppression Divine Wood, made it clear how strong he was.

Now that Qin Jian and Luo Qingci were holding off Mo Yan, it was a perfect opportunity to escape. Hearing the second elder's command, the disciples quickly mounted their swords and withdrew.

Only Xu Mu Shan and others had grim faces, remaining in place and cursing, "You cowardly and self-preserving scum, fleeing in the face of danger! How shameless!"

Qin Jian was equally furious. "You old rascal, it's bad enough that the juniors are retreating, but you, who are supposed to be fighting, are actually retreating without a fight. You are truly disgraceful to Nan Hua Immortal Sect!"

His anger was already extreme due to the revelation of Ruan Li's identity, and now it was compounded by the disgraceful actions of Nan Hua Immortal Sect and other sect disciples. He was infuriated and heartbroken at the state of the sect compared to the past.

Mo Yan saw it all clearly and transmitted his voice with spiritual power: "It's truly laughable. You betray your own kind so easily. Indeed, the essence of humanity's treachery is deeply ingrained. Such a flawed race should not exist in this world. Today is your day of reckoning. All the sins you committed against my people are now being repaid! Xuan Ying, kill!"