Chapter 174

Luo Qingci's advancement was due to both a breakthrough in her state of mind and the abundant spiritual energy from Ruan Li, which was internalized and fed back to her. Additionally, their previous dual cultivation had also greatly improved their skills, leading to their simultaneous advancement.

Luo Qingci was quite familiar with this process and quickly stabilized the spiritual energy within her body. Previously, she had reverted to the Minor Stage, unable to avoid the restrictions. Now that the restrictions were gone, her cultivation had risen to a new level, surpassing the previous Luo Qingci in strength.

Breaking through at this moment was like a timely rain from the heavens. She had a premonition that Mo Yan would not stay in seclusion for too long.

At present, Ruan Li had exposed Mo Yan's true identity and received the Dragon Spirit's recognition. Even if there were still some dissatisfied dragons, it did not change the fact that Ruan Li was the next Dragon King.

Therefore, once Mo Yan emerged, he would certainly take action. If the dragons did not comply with him, problems would likely arise, leaving them with only one choice: to fight Mo Yan to the death.

She thought about many things and then slowly opened her eyes, turning her gaze to Ruan Li.

Ruan Li's expression was no longer as pained, indicating that she had handled most of it herself.

Within less than an incense stick's worth of time, Ruan Li also opened her eyes, quickly stood up, and walked briskly towards Luo Qingci.

The dragons all bowed in unison, saying, "Congratulations, Your Highness, on advancing another level."

Ruan Li waved her hand and, with a nervous look, asked Luo Qingci, "Master, are you alright?"

Luo Qingci nodded, "I'm fine. Thanks to the dragon's spiritual energy within you, I also advanced a level. Don't worry." She then gestured for Ruan Li to respond to the dragons.

Ruan Li nodded and turned to Fusheng, asking, "Fusheng, why did the remaining spiritual energy in the Sacred Land flow into my body? What does the Dragon Spirit's final action mean?"

Fusheng was also puzzled, "This has never happened before, so I don't quite understand. However, that sword you have, I recognize it. It is the Soul Sword Qingyuan, the destined spirit sword of the Dragon Clan's War God General from a thousand years ago. It might be related. That senior disappeared after the great war with the demon clan, and it is unknown where he went. How did you come by the Qingyuan Sword?"

Ruan Li produced the Qingyuan Sword and then thought of the Nine Dragon Secret she had obtained from the Golden Dragon, speaking softly, "I received a legacy in the Ten Directions Secret Realm. The one who meditated there was a golden dragon, and he must be the one you mentioned. He left the Qingyuan Sword to me."

The confirmation of her guess made Fusheng extremely excited. Thinking of the records from legends, he hurriedly asked, "Did you obtain anything else?"

Luo Qingci frowned and quickly interjected, "That dragon ancestor was very fond of gold and jewels and left many rare treasures in his cave. Ah Li also liked some and took them."

Although the Nine Dragon Secret did not need to be hidden, given the current complex situation of the Dragon Clan, it was better not to mention it to avoid complications.

"Why does the Immortal Lord Huai Zhu know about this?" Fusheng felt a bit unhappy and wondered why Ruan Li trusted her so much that she told her everything.

"I was with my master when I received the legacy. She protected me, so naturally, she knew everything."

Fusheng's expression became intriguing. Was Luo Qingci really this capable? From his observations, it seemed she did not even have a destined spirit sword. Did she not covet the Qingyuan Sword?