Chapter 51

After Luo Qingci pulled the person into his arms, he held him firmly and quickly asked in a low voice, "Are you okay?"

Ruan Li felt a sense of relief. She took a few breaths, retracted her left hand behind her, and replied softly, "I'm fine."

Although Luo Qingci was focused on Xuanying and the Black Dragon, he caught a glimpse of Ruan Li's actions out of the corner of his eye and frowned.

However, he had no time to tend to Ruan Li's injuries, as the fake Black Dragon's eyes grew increasingly red, its body surging with dark energy. The dragon was clearly on the verge of going berserk.

In the next moment, the dragon roared again. Its body twisted, and its head turned to look at Xuanying, with dragon saliva continuously sliding down from its gaping mouth. It was evident that it was both enraged and fearful.

"Who are you, hiding your identity and what is your intention?" Luo Qingci asked pointedly.

Xuanying glanced at Luo Qingci and then at Ruan Li, recognizing that they knew each other.

Feeling reassured, Xuanying spoke up, "I followed this dragon and saw it nearly harming someone, so I came to help. Your Excellency was also about to rescue people, but your approach was a bit too radical. I meant no offense."

Luo Qingci smiled. "In that case, I should thank you."

"Ruan Li!"

"Ali!"

While the two were speaking, Su Yu and his three swordsmen caught up, and upon recognizing Luo Qingci, they were both surprised and delighted.

"Senior Chi, is that you?"

Luo Qingci nodded. "I was about to leave when I sensed something was wrong. I came over to investigate and happened to run into Ali again."

She glanced at Su Yu and the bamboo whip in his hand, which now gleamed more brightly than before. This sight was somewhat reassuring to her. The bamboo whip had come to her aid at a critical moment, and she felt that it was a sign that Su Yu had taken her in. It was fortunate that she had endured at that time.

After speaking, she looked at Ruan Li and gently guided her over to Su Yu. Ruan Li seemed reluctant to leave, glancing anxiously at the dragon.

However, Luo Qingci nodded at her and then shook her head.

As Ruan Li moved away from Luo Qingci, the Black Dragon immediately came barreling through the clouds with incredible speed, its four claws like iron hooks, attacking Ruan Li and Su Yu.

Despite its speed, Luo Qingci and Xuanying were faster. The two of them positioned themselves with swords extended, blocking the dragon's path.

"Vile beast, surrender now!" Xuanying's eyes were cold as he shouted at the dragon.

The Black Dragon ignored him and continued to focus on Ruan Li.

Without hesitation, Luo Qingci swung her spiritual sword in a rapid series of strikes. Her sword energy was fierce, enveloping the Black Dragon and forcing it to dodge. It could only endure and retreat step by step.

The more it retreated, the closer Luo Qingci advanced.

In an instant, she appeared directly in front of the Black Dragon, her right hand shooting forward to strike the dragon's forehead.

When the two sides collided, a light blue water pattern spread out from Luo Qingci's position, forming a barrier that blocked the Red Dragon.

"This dragon was encountered by me first. Do you intend to get ahead?" Xuanying could not bear to watch the dragon be subdued by Luo Qingci and immediately sent out a burst of spiritual power to disrupt her technique.