Chapter 155

"Ah Li." Luo Qingci struggled to turn over and get up. Her body was extremely weak, and as soon as she landed on her feet, her legs went limp, and she fell to the ground.

She propped herself up and almost crawled over, lifting Ruan Li into her arms.

Ruan Li was burning hot all over, her eyes bloodshot. She was gasping heavily and tried to push Luo Qingci away, but Luo Qingci held onto her hand.

Ruan Li, with an unknown source of strength, couldn't break free for a moment. She spoke with difficulty, "Master, stay... stay away from me."

Luo Qingci cupped her face, looking at her intently. "Ah Li, don't be afraid. Look at me, look at me."

Ruan Li's hands were clutching the ground tightly. She managed to lift her head slightly, but everything before her was a heavy red haze. Luo Qingci's face was even a bit blurry. She murmured Luo Qingci's name, sweat pouring down her forehead, her face full of pain.

Luo Qingci, feeling helpless, whispered, "System, help me keep them out. Don't let anyone in."

With that, she grabbed Ruan Li's collar and tilted her head to kiss her.

Ruan Li's eyes suddenly froze. She stared blankly at Luo Qingci, the familiar scent mixed with the smell of blood wafting from her lips. It was a sweet, plum-like fragrance that she loved.

Earlier, she had been in a daze, with malicious thoughts bubbling up that she wanted to release.

Luo Qingci's kiss was like a drop of refreshing rain after a long journey in the desert, making Ruan Li lose control and cling to her. After a brief moment of shock, she quickly took the initiative, pinning Luo Qingci down by the side of the bed.

Under the influence of demonic energy, Ruan Li was somewhat violent. Her actions weren't gentle, and in their entanglement, she bit Luo Qingci's lip, causing blood to immediately gush out.

Luo Qingci endured the pain, holding her and gently rubbing her head with her left hand, hoping to soothe her.

Ruan Li clearly felt her tenderness. She had been tense, reminding herself that this was Luo Qingci and that she shouldn't harm her.

When she tasted the blood, she instinctively sucked it. Luo Qingci's blood could suppress the demonic energy within her, and with Luo Qingci's calming presence, Ruan Li struggled to regain a bit of sanity.

She came back to herself and quickly loosened her grip on Luo Qingci, who was clearly struggling.

Breathing heavily, Ruan Li reached out to gently touch Luo Qingci's face. Due to her earlier rough actions, Luo Qingci's lower lip had a cut, with blood continuously oozing from it.

Luo Qingci was severely injured. Her face, already pale, now had a slight blush from their earlier intimacy. Her disheveled hair hung down, and a bit of cold sweat still remained on her forehead. The blood on her lips added some color to her pale face, making Ruan Li's heart ache unbearably. Her voice was hoarse as she said, "I'm sorry, Master, I'm sorry."

She didn't know why, but her heart ached so much that she was almost in tears.

Originally, her pupils were red, but now her eyes were completely red. She couldn't bear to see Luo Qingci in such a weak and fragile state, as if she were about to break. And it was herself who had caused this.

She lowered her head, tears streaming down uncontrollably.

Her master was once the pride of the heavens, receiving all the beauty the world had to offer. She was extraordinarily talented, the revered and envied Huaizhu Immortal, elegant and open-hearted. Without her, she should have lived a stable life, sitting on that divine altar, revered by many, rather than being in this state, covered in wounds, weak, and still concerned about herself.