Two.

Demi's POV
My first day at that school is over and I have to go straight to Miss Dáiz room because I've got to go to her house to study. I walk to the door but she's with someone, I listen slightly "But moms changed Laur. Please come home." The girl says "Carly, I'll think about it, mom has hardly changed, she can't accept me, I can't help the fact I like girls, she needs to accept that. Tell her to call me, I've got to go" Miss Dáiz says. "Okay, I love you" she says hugging her "i love you too Carly" I sigh as Carly I think walks out, she smiles at me. I return it and walk into the classroom "uh, hi!" I say, she looks up "Hi Demi. You ready?" She asks, I nod and chuckle at her enthusiasm. "Let's go" she says, she grabs her bag that has her laptop in. "I got it" I say as I see her struggling a little "thank you!" She smiles, which I quickly return.

We arrive at her apartment, it's pretty big to be honest "do you want a drink or anything?" She asks "Water will be fine, please" I say, she grabs two bottles of water and puts the water in glasses "Okay so I don't feel in the mood to study math right now, so can we like watch a movie or something?" She says "Are you allowed to do that?" I ask "I couldn't care less, you're different and you're like 17 aren't you? 3 years isn't gonna kill them plus we don't need to tell" she says "fair enough" I smile. She is really beautiful.. I mean her Spanish accent is so hot. I'm probably going to die

"Horror?" She asks "Of course, I love horror movies" I reply, she laughs "why did you graduate so early?" I ask turning the conversation into something else "my dad he was principal, nobody knew, he was like 'your grades are to good so you're graduating' Spent two years in uni and came out when I was 18 and my mom hated it so I left and started this job last year" She says "woah, that's compact" I say "what made you come out of homeschooling?" She asks "I dont know, my mom thought it was for the best" I say, unsure whether to become open with her. "ah, well I'm always here for you" She says "thank you, Miss Diaz" I say smiling at her caring ways.

I look down again and notice Miss Dáiz fell asleep. I shuffle her a little "Miss!" I say, her eyes slowly open "Oh shit, I'm sorry" She says with tired eyes. I chuckle at her cursing "no problem" I say "Can I go home now?" I ask "Of course, let me grab my shoes" She runs to her room and quickly changes, she comes out with no make up on, her sweats and a sports bra on! "I promise tomorrow will be different, I'm just tired" she says "no problem Miss Dáiz" I say "please call me Lauren when we're not in class" She says, I nod in response.

We arrive at my house "thank you" I say. She leans over to hug me but our lips brush against eachother, I push further, accidentally, she pulls away "shit, Demi? I'm your teacher" She says "I know.. I uh. I'm sorry, bye" I say rushing out.

I made this tutoring very awkward.