Fifty - Six

Demis POV
A week later, Lauren has fully moved in, I'm in London for BBC Radio 1s Teen Awards! I'm co hosting so I'm really excited about this, Lauren couldn't make it but Marissa is here. "Ready?" She asks, I nod and we walk the carpet together. I smile and she does too.

Once the carpet is over we go backstage because I've got to have touch up on my make up for the show. "I'm nervous" I say "It's going to be fine" She replies, I nod "@laurend_ my girl is on fire🔥 damn baby!👑" I laugh and reply "@laurend_ you kill me baby. I miss you😔" I have to go on stage now so I leave my phone inside "Welcome my co host Demi Lovato" I walk on and hear all the screams, I wave and smile. "Hi Demi" Nick says "Hey Nick" I reply "There's two Nicks today Jonas and well me and I think it's safe to say Jonas is the hotter one, agree Demi?" He asks me, I laugh "Actually I think you're the hotter one Grimmy" I say "Demi your girlfriends watching" he replies shocked. I burst out laughing "You and Nick go back huh?" He asks "Yep 50s, such old times" He laughs "So can you perform for us or is your voice tired?" He asks "I'm feeling pretty confident today, so let's go" I say, he disappears and I walk to the Mic.

Are you ready?

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave

So you say I'm complicated
That I must be outta my mind
But you've had me underrated
Rated, rated, rated

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?

"Let's have a bit of fun" I whisper and it breaks into Cool ForThe Summer

Got my mind on your body and your body on my mind
Got a taste for the cherry, I just need to take a bite

Don't tell your mother
Kiss one another
Die for each other
We're cool for the summer
(Ha)

Ooh, ooh

Take me down into your paradise
Don't be scared 'cause I'm your body type
Just something that we wanna try
'Cause you and I
We're cool for the summer
(Ha)
We're cool for the summer

Shh... don't tell your mother

I finish and smile before Nick comes back "Demi Lovato looking fierce ladies and Gentlemen" he says "So it's clear your new album is slaying but we're actually not here for that are we?" He says "No we're not! Now where are those two boys, ones Welsh and ones from Brighton.Bars and what? Melody?" I reply. They come on stage and present an award.

-after the award show-
I go backstage and we leave for the airport back to LA.

@ddlovato:  8hour flight home! great evening though😌 

I post onto Twitter, I see a lot of fans complimenting my outfit and the boys Bars And Melody tweeted me. I retweet them and smile at fans tweets, before falling asleep for the remainder of the flight. Marissa wakes me up telling me we've landed, I put my sunglasses on and walk from the plane.

-at my apartment-
Max walks in "Thank you Max" I say! He smiles "Get some sleep Demi" He replies, I nod, it's 3am here, so I know Lauren's asleep. I walk into our bedroom and she's cuddled up to her side of the bed, I get in next to her and feel her turn over and cuddle into me "Hey Demz" she whispers "Hey Laur" I say "I missed you" she replies "I missed you too baby, get some sleep" I say, she nods as she buries her head into my neck, her soft breath on my neck sends me to a peaceful sleep.

I wake up the next day and it's Monday,'I know Lauren's at work so I check the time, I have a few texts! 11:23am it reads, I sigh. I look at my texts

Lauren.
Breakfast is in the oven i love you x

Marissa.
Sleep well Demz Xxxxx

Cammie.
Hey!! Wanna hang out?

I read them all and reply to Cammie

-Maybe another time I'm extremely jetlagged, sorry!

I go eat the food before going back to bed and sleeping some more. I feel a kiss on my cheek and I open my eyes "Morning" Lauren says "Hey" I reply. I start coughing "I'm gonna vomit" I reply jumping up, I go into my EN suite and Lauren holds my hair back. Once I've finished I fall down next to the toilet "What's going on baby?" She asks "I dont know I felt like this before England" I answer back, she nods and gives me some sickness tablets. "Take these they'll stop you vomiting" she says, I take them from her and take two before brushing my teeth "I'll stay off with you tomorrow" she replies, I nod not fighting against her "Get some more sleep babe" She tells me, I rest my head on her chest and her arms rest on me, I cough again but close my eyes and fall back to sleep.

It scares us both when I get sick because i dont know what's going to happen, if my lungs are going to fill again, if I've got something else wrong with my body. So just vomiting is scary for me and her.