Twenty One

Lauren's POV
I wake up with Demi on my chest, her hand rested on my lower torso and her heavy breathing on my skin, sending shivers all the way down, I decided that I will spend the day looking after Demi today and go into school tomorrow,I already called the school at like 6:45, I hope they don't mind. It's now 10:54 and I'm slowly moving Demis hand and head from me, as I do so her eyes flutter open "What are you doing?" She asks "Going to pee" I say, she laughs and turns back over to close her eyes again. Once I come back in, I slide in next to her again and rest my hand on her bare stomach "Baby" I say "Hm" she replies "You need to take your medicine and eat breakfast" I say, she turns over and faces me, I smile at her and she grins, she puts her hand on the back of my neck and pulls me closer "Hm, can't you just be my medicine" she whispers, looking from my lips to my eyes "As much as I'd lo-" she cuts me off by pushing her hand up my shirt and grabbing my boob "Are your sure you can't be my medicine?" She whispers again, I nod briefly, she slides her hand from my shirt and just kisses me. She licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, I grant it and feel her tongue fight with mine, she bites my lips and pulls it out with her... She looks down at my lip between her teeth and smiles before letting it go, she kisses down my neck and up my throat, making me give throaty moans, before she stops "We need breakfast and I need my medicine" She says, standing up and walking out of the room. I sigh "Fuck! That was so hot" I say to myself before following her. I make her breakfast after asking where everything once since this isn't my house. She takes her medicine(s).

We eat and then we go change, I already brought clothes here when her mom offered me to stay. I change into ripped black skinny jeans, black converse and a white vans shirt! My hair is down wavy. Demi walks out in blue denim jeans, a grey shirt and a flowered jacket, resting in her arms, her hair has a little bun on top with the rest of it down "Hi" I say "Hey" She replies "Ready?" She asks, I nod and we walk out. We drive out of town and arrive at the mall "I don't know what to buy" I say as I lock hands with her "I want new heels and new converse" she says "I'll follow you and see if I see anything I like" I say, she nods and I kiss her hand.

Once we finished shopping, we sit down at a restaurant and order our food, I look over at her and she looks so cute, she's looking down at her phone and she is smiling "What're you smiling about" I say "I just found this really cute picture of you" she says "What? let me see" I say, she shows me her phone, I took a picture of myself around a week ago I start blushing "I forgot i took that" I say "You look so cute baby" she says, I laugh and our food comes, the waiter is a girl and she touches my shoulder, without looking up "Get your hands off of my girlfriend, please thank you" Demi says, without even looking "Oh, i uh. I'm sorry ma'am" the waiter says "Okay, thank you. byeee" Demi replies, I smile and she puts her phone on the table and smiles "Um. babe don't look at me like that, you're mine" she says "She only rested her hand on my shoulder" I say "So if someone rested there hand on my shoulder you'd be fine with it?" She asks, I shake my head "Didn't think so" she smiles! She eats her food and I do too! "I've gotta take this" she says, I nod and she answers it "Hello?" She says, I don't hear what the other person says "I don't care, she ruined her chance, I don't wanna be friends with her. Nor ever date her, I'm happy okay, like I have a girlfriend and she assumed I ditched her because me and my girlfriend had a argument like is that not allowed?" She says "Okay, but no, I'm fine thanks" she says, she ends the call "Why can't people leave me alone about Stevie, I don't want to be friends with her, I dislike the girl. I don't want to date her, like ugh" she says, I grab her hand "Shh baby, it's fine" I say, she leans over and wipes a bit off food from my lips before pecking them! "I love you, you know that right?" She says, I nod "And i love you more" I say, she smiles and we share strawberries and chocolate... This is a really good day. Although when we get home, Demi and I grab some of her medicine and go over to my house where she goes straight to my room and strips before getting into my bed, I follow her actions and she cuddled into me "What's wrong beautiful?" I ask "My chest hurts again" she says "I know the medicine will kick in soon" she lays on her back and her chest is bare because her bra could've hurt her, I start rubbing patterns on her cleavage upwards making her eyes close slowly, once they're fully closed and I can hear soft snores, I remove my hand slowly and rest it on her stomach, making myself comfortable, and watching her as she peacefully sleeps without trouble...

I don't think life could really get any better.. I guess falling for her helped.