54

(Val's POV)

Its been almost a weeks since we've gotten eyes on Olivia. Everything is going well and I just got conformation that she is in fact over there for business purposes which I find odd because the military doesn't just send people to foreign soil but its none of my business and I can finally go back to my normal routine.

Also next week is Chloe's birthday and since I was away on my birthday I will make sure she has the best birthday ever. It's during the week so why not involve her students? Today I'm going to go up to the school and visit the kids to get everything together but I have to make sure Chloe doesn't find out.

"Hey everyone." I said walking into her classroom

"Hi Sergeant!" They all yelled

"What are you doing here?" Chloe said walking over to me

"Just thought I'd drop by and say hello."

"Really?"

"Yup and I'm off today and was lonely considering your mom doesn't want to give our sons back to us."

"She loves babies. You should have seen her when Matthew was born."

"Well I'm going to sit over here in the corner while you teach. You won't even know I'm here." Chloe shook her head and walked back to the front of the class room

The students love when I comes to visit the classroom. Right now they're busy doing a worksheet and I insist that I get one too.

"I think I should get one."

"No you shouldn't. You've passed the third grade already."

"I think I forgot a couple of things. I don't think I remember what 4 times 5 is."

"Well then I'll tutor you when we get hone." Chloe whispered in my ear. I laughed and shook my head as I watched her walk over to one of her students.

"Sergeant Dexter, I have a problem." Carter said walking to me.

"What's the problem?"

"I know its Ms. Ellison birthday next week but I dont know what to get her."

"That's why I'm here. I want to plan something special for her but I need you guys help."

"So what's the mission?"

"When you guys go out for recess, I need everyone to meet me by the monkey bars. You think you can get the word around without letting Ms. Ellison know in the process?"

"Don't worry. I have this." He didn't have it. He waited until Chloe was called into the hallway to tell everyone. "Ok everyone, I need you to meet me by the monkey bars after lunch!"

"Wow." I said

"How did I do?" He asked

"You did.... You did good." I thought I was safe because Chloe was in the hallway but Chloe has what I call "super teacher hearing". She can hear any and everything. I know first hand because she hears every smart comment I say at home.

"What's going on?" Chloe said walking in the classroom.

"Nothing." Carter said. I didn't say anything because she knows when I'm lying. I was just standing there smiling probably looking stupid.

"It sure sound like something. I would ask what's going yyo happen at the monkey bars but then again I'm scared to know."

"Everything is fine." I said leaning on her desk but my habd slipped and next thing I know I'm on the floor looking at the ceiling.