[BB] "To Stubbornness."

"No," you spoke crossing your arms over your chest, you raised your chin up, holding what little pride you had left at this very moment in time. "Not going to happen, I'm not talking to him. No." You shook your head earning a groan from the two girls in front of you.

Recently, the two relationship experts decided it was about time that all three of the amigos had someone. Those two idiots were Raven Reyes: the badass bitch who can make a rocket ship out of a tin can, and Octavia Blake: the not so innocent (as Raven would say) 'Grounder Pounder'. As disgusting as that sounds, it was the best you could come up with for now, even if it was the words of Raven.

"Seriously?" A high-pitched voice screamed out loud enough for only all three of you to hear, you had been kidnapped by the two and brought to your tent. "Have you seen the way he looks at you?" She glared at you annoyed. "Obviously not because if you did you would see how badly he wants to be with you—" Octavia was cut off with a scoff from yourself and the rolling of eyes from Raven.

"P-lease, Octavia the right words to say are: if you see the way he looks at you, you would be right on him making little Bellamy's." You cringed at her wording and looked to Octavia who seemed just as disgusted at the thought of it. "Anyway," she started up again. "In all honesty, right now, you both like each other, a hell of a lot, as well. Why can't you two just admit it for a change and date? I'm really sick of the glances you two give each other, this isn't Romeo and Juliet here so—" You cut her off.

"They both died in the end. What are you getting at Raven?" She glared at you and hit your arm annoyed at your comments, you snorted out a laugh before rubbing your arm, she was strong. "I won't admit anything." Raven let out an 'ah-ha!' She thought she was going to win. "Because—" You stressed. "There is nothing to admit," you spoke calmly hoping they wouldn't see through your lies. "I don't like him—"

"Bullshit" True. You turned to Octavia with wide eyes. "You like him, he likes you, just date." She groaned out. "Here, here, look." She got on her knees and locked her hands together. "I am begging you, just tell him you like him, please!" She whined out closing her eyes. You turned to Raven who was looking at Octavia but then snapped her head to you in hope, you let out a sigh and turned to Octavia, getting up.

"That's not a good look on you, O, it might work for Lincoln but not me." You heard her gasp and stand up along with a loud short laugh from Raven, while you walked out with a smirk on your face. "Oh, I'm good," you whispered to yourself.

"Yes, yes you are, looking good too, might I add." You closed your eyes and slowly turned to the speaker, you saw from the corner of your eye that Raven and Octavia scrambled out of your tent to witness the scene. "Even better at the front." You heard a squeak from your left and looked to the two girls who jumped slightly to face each other as if nothing had happened.

"Listen, Bell-cricket." He smiled at you. "It's nice to know you are one for the fine arts, but right now, I could do without your sexist comments." He nodded his head at you stepping back with his hands raised up in surrender. "Besides shouldn't you be with Clarke? You know, leading this camp. Rather than talking to someone who doesn't want to talk to you." You patted his arm twice before turning and walking away to go talk to Fox and Harper.

It was getting to the point of the day where the sun was at its highest in the sky. You had been sitting around occasionally doing some work, and occasionally annoying other delinquents in play fights, and occasionally looking at Bellamy and watching him do the jaw thing, where his jaw tends to flutter when he's annoyed or concentrating. You hadn't heard from the girls yet, which in a way worried you, you didn't know what they were planning and it scared you, them silencing you out was never a good sign. You got annoyed and went up to Murphy.