[BB] Fire And Ice.

Echo had returned to the group to inform Queen Nia that she got the war that she wanted. Nia wanted to overthrow Commander Lexa and have Ontari take her place, rather than let one of the other Nightbloods, mainly because she believed that she would be able to control Ontari if she became the Commander, allowing Azgeda to rule over the Clans and to get rid of the Sky People once and for all. You knew that Nia wanted Lexa dead. Azgeda and Trigedakru were not so friendly towards one another, even before word of the new Coalition broke out amongst the Ice Nation.

     Nia's hatred towards the Commander and those who supported the thirteenth addition of the Twelve Clans grew fiercer as time went on. She commanded that Echo took out a group of warriors to get a head start of Polis, demanding that you went with her, despite being one of her personal guards. Echo and yourself were seated on top of two horses while the rest of the warriors went on foot.

     "You know the plan, right?" Echo spoke from your right, not looking at you.

     "Yeah, kill anyone from the thirteenth Clan, leave no one alive," you recalled from earlier when Echo asked you to help prepare the others, your tone was cold.

     Echo smirked to herself. "Unless—?"

     "It's Bellamy Blake or Clarke Griffin. They are to be left for you and Queen Nia."

     "Good."

     You waited a couple of minutes before talking again, "I'll split off here and check the camp that the Sky People inhabited before the rest came down."

     "You sure?"

     "What? Don't you think I'm capable?" You responded with a monotone voice.

     "That's not what I meant, you're more capable than all of us put together. That's the reason why Queen Nia asked you, personally, to be her guard."

     "Well, if you're not worried about me, then surely your worried for yourself."

     "Half of these idiots can barely put on their own armour."

     "Then why rally them up?" You asked with a short laugh. "Planning to let mother natural weed out the weak?"

     "Something like that," she replied before holding her hand up, making everyone pause. "See you in Polis."

     "See you in Polis," you repeated, getting off the horse, letting one of the other warriors get on while you began to walk away from the group.

     From behind, you could hear Echo tell them to continue walking, the horses, beginning to walk again, huffing and puffing. You continued walking until you met the abandoned walls of the camp the Sky People had once claimed as their own before the Trigedakru had gone to war with them. The once burnt and charred grown was now covered completely in moss and grass. The old metal building was rusting and the red and white curtains were stained and discoloured.

     You had never seen something like this before. None of the buildings that had been left behind were anything like this. There was one exception, the one metal building that landed on Azgeda land, but that was used by a few others from Ice Nation. Without thinking about it, your hand automatically went to machete by your side. You unsheathed it and slowly stalked towards the curtains, making sure to keep an ear out for any sudden sounds.

     The metal underneath your boots echoed as you walked up the ramp and moved the curtains away with your machete, ready to attack if anyone was to try and jump out at you. When you made it inside, you could see old chairs and hammocks hanging from metal beams, there was a ladder off to one side, what looked like a medical bed and old equipment left behind, boxes and other fabric pieces, and a pool of dried up blood in front of one of the stacks of boxes.

     You walked over to the boxes and picked one up, throwing it away when you realised it was empty. There wasn't much on the level you were on so you walked over to the ladder and began to climb up, poking your head through the latch, quickly looking down before pulling yourself up onto the second level. There were two mats on the ground, that looked like recovery beds, while rows of chairs were littered across the level, like the ones down below.

     There were broken tubes and lights in corners of the room. From one small table, you could see a metal band with a black square. You walked over and picked it up, there were small prodding sticks around the inside, a few were left on the ground by the table. You placed it on your wrist and pressed the two ends together, closing it around your wrist. You looked at it before taking it off, hooking it around the belt on your waist.

     "What are you doing here?" You lifted the machete up and turned around to the person behind you.

     "Well, if it isn't a Sky Person." You smirked, tilting your head in a taunting manner.

     "I asked you a question."

     "What are you doing back here?" You asked, ignoring him, the smirk still on your face.

     "You're Ice Nation, aren't you?"

     You spun the machete in your hand. "What gave it away?" You didn't plan on using it, he had a gun in his own hand and you didn't really want to deal with a bullet wound right now.

     "People talk about you, in Polis. They're scared of you. More than your Queen."

     "Oh, so my reputation exceeds me." You grinned animalistic.

     He shifted on one leg to the other. "Did you really do it?"

     "I've done a lot of things, Skaikru, what are you talking about in particular."

     "Kill all those people?"

     You hummed. "I enjoyed it too."

     "You're Ice Nation, so, do you know Echo."

     "Quite well." You nodded.

     "So, you know that we're friends, right?" He lowered his gun, letting his guard down too.

     "Is that what you call it?"

     "She saved my life."

     "Well, that's not exactly friendship, is it?"

     "Please—"

     "Pleni, Skaikru. Nau bak yu op ai na frag yu op!" Enough, Sky Person. Now back up or I will kill you. You hissed, stepping closer.

     "I don't under—"

     Before he could finish you slammed the hilt of the machete into the side of his head, knocking down to the ground unconscious. You stepped over him, smirking to yourself.

     "I was told to leave you for Echo."