[MG] Sparks.

It was a stupid idea, which usually meant that it was either your idea or Murphy's dumbass idea. Luckily for you, this time you could say it was his. He was making people take off their wristbands for food, with the addition of the people on the Ark thinking that you were all dying so they wouldn't come down to earth and more than likely put you all back in prison.

     Thankfully, you had already found berries that you knew were okay to eat and weren't going to end up killing you, so you stayed away from the scene in front of you and from Murphy, who tried persuading you to take it off, but you didn't want him to have the satisfaction of knowing he got you to take off the wristband.

     You could see people getting theirs off, one by one people had taken them off and collected the meat as a prize, you walked inside the dropship after realising it wasn't going to get any more interesting than that. It was warmer inside and felt a little bit more like home with the walls surrounding you.

     You could hear someone swear and metal hitting metal from the upper level of the dropship and decided to go check on them. Once you did, you found a boy around your age, if not a bit older than, you hunched over a table with a wristband opened up, carefully walking over to him you looked over his shoulder asking what he was doing.

     "Ahh! Jesus, what the hell?" He had been shocked that anyone was even near him as he hadn't heard you come up.

     "That's not my name, and again, what are you doing?"

     He sighed before picking up the band and throwing it back on the table. "I'm trying to contact the Ark with the wristbands but I ruined it, now I have to find another, and who knows how long that will be, everyone has taken them off."

     You looked at him then the table then to your wrist. "How about mine?"

     He looked at you and raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure, what about your family on the Ark?" You had no one, they were floated.

     "Trust me, it's fine. Here." You pushed your wrist out to him and he hesitantly took your wrist in his hands and started to take the band off.

     Once he did, you saw little lights sticking out of it and looked over to the boy who was already smiling at you, you smiled back and looked at the band.

     "Now what?" You took the wristband that he had ruined and looked at it, comparing the differences which had been the fact that yours had lights and this one didn't.

     "Now, I contact the Ark," he spoke quietly more to himself than to you and got to work, it was awhile before you heard a noise and looked to the boy whose eyes widened and turned to you. "...Oops." He smiled shyly which caused you to smile back.

     "I'm sure we can find another one..." You dragged out your last word before he looked at you confused than in realisation.

     "M-Monty, I'm Monty." He stammered on his words clearly not use to people wanting to know his name.

     "I'm sure we can find another one, Monty." You smiled saying his name which caused him to return the gesture. "We will find you another one."