[CG+BB+RR+MG+JJ+OB+CL+HM+NM+JM+FC+CA+L] Preference: Colours Of War.

Clarke Griffin:

Her whole body stiffened. The whole ordeal changed her, she followed Lexa and her idea that 'love is weakness' crap. Indra said she saw potential in you, idiocy sure, but potential and therefore asked you to be her second. You had been given a pot with thick black liquid, the type they used for war paint. You had your eyes completely covered with the stuff, it was a mistake at first, you didn't know that a little really did go a long way, so you made two lines down your cheeks with one going up your forehead. You weren't sure where this was going but you went with it. You left the tent and came face to face with Clarke, her whole body stiffened. She looked at you like she saw someone completely different, she stared at you for a while before a small smile made its way to her face.

"There's our warrior."

It was your turn to smirk.

Bellamy Blake:

You had been walking through the Reaper tunnels with Bellamy, Lincoln, Octavia, the Grounders, along with some of the Sky Guards to save your people. Luckily, you only encountered a few Reapers but you were still on the lookout. Your eyes were misted in a cloud of black paint, you no longer looked like the innocent girl you once knew, you were a warrior. A few Grounders went ahead of you and you turned around to talk to a smaller group to give them the plan, no one dared question you and they looked at you in fear. They feared you more than the Reapers.

Lincoln went up to Bellamy and nodded in your direction. "Your warrior is doing well, slightly intimidating, but doing well. They fear her," he finished while Bellamy was looking you up and down.

He had no idea how good you looked as a Grounder until this very moment, he was shocked the say the least, he hadn't even noticed your face until he looked over.

He licked his lips before replying to him, "My warrior has that effect." He smirked as he continued to eye you down.

Raven Reyes:

She wasn't the only one who could be badass, and you were going to show her that, she had called you weak earlier that day and that boiled your bones. You slapped the eye makeup on your face, your right eye had a thick line of the stuff going diagonally from the left side of your forehead down to your lower right-hand jaw, and your left eye was hollowed out with the stuff. You walked out of the tent with a blank look, to anyone else you looked like you were ready to kill, but to yourself, you looked like a scared little kid. Someone patted Raven's shoulder and she turned to look at you, her smile dropped into a shocked look and her eyes widened, she excused herself and limped over to you.

"I take back everything I said. You look hot." You raised your eyebrows at her then winked before walking passed her and to some other warriors leaving her speechless.

Monty Green:

You were just as innocent as he was, therefore when Octavia had finished with you, it came as a shock to both of you as to how good you looked. She had copied her look and replicated it onto your face with the help of Lincoln, who also had the same look. You stayed in the tent and paced nervously until the tent flapped opened revealing Monty, he looked at you as he entered and slowed down his actions, he opened his mouth a couple of times to say something but nothing came out.

"I...you look...I uh...you..." He was directly in front of you and he gulped. "Look really good." He nodded to you still staring in shock.