[OB] De-Stress.

When Octavia made it to your room late at night, after dealing with the rest of Wonkru, she locked the door behind herself and slowly made her way over to you. The book in your hand, that you had been rather engrossed in, was shoved out of the way when Octavia laid down on top of you on your bunk bed. Her arms wrapped themselves around your waist while she let out a sigh, getting more comfortable. You moved the book back into your line of sight and continued reading until the book lightly hit you in your face as she shuffled up to rest her head by your neck. Instead of saying anything, you finished your sentence and folded the side of the page to bookmark it before you closed the book and let it drop to the floor beside you. A content smile tugged at her lips when you placed your arms on top of her, running your fingers down her back. It wasn't something that happened every single night: her showing up unannounced to be held by you as she fell asleep, but it happened enough times for you to know that it had been an extremely long day for her and she had to make some serious decisions that only caused her more stress.

     "Rough day?" You asked softly, despite knowing already that it had been.

     She nodded. "It's late," she commented, "why weren't you asleep?"

     "Because I knew that you needed me," you answered, moving some of her hair away from her face as she turned her head to look at you, "Niylah told me what happened," you continued when you saw that she had furrowed her eyebrows, wanting to know how you knew.

     "Ah."

     "How many rounds were there today?" You asked, referring to the fighting pit that was used to settle certain problems.

     "Too many," she mumbled, letting out a sigh before she placed her leg over you to get more comfortable again, moving her head to lay back down instead of craning it to look at your face.

     "Just think: one day, we will get out of this bunker and it won't feel as though the walls are closing in on you anymore. When we get out of here, things will be different. It will be better."

     "If," she corrected.

     "When," you argued with a soft voice, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

     "Why are you so hopeful?" She asked in a tired voice.

     "Because I have to be," you answered, causing her to look back at you, "but, don't worry, I have enough hope for the both of us to keep us both afloat in here."

     "Thank you," Octavia whispered, knowing that if she spoke any louder her voice would break.

     "There's no need to thank me, O. Now, you should get some rest, you need it."

     Octavia had a weak smile on her face as she laid her head back down and squeezed you slightly. "I love you, and I know I don't say it much, or show it while we're out there, but I hope you know that I do."

     "I know you do, Octavia. I love you, too."

     "I know."