[CG] Overworked.

There was heavy clinking throughout the drop ship and not the good kind that Raven boasted about when she finally got something to work. No. In fact, it was the complete opposite. It shouldn't come as a surprise though. Things had been going to shit ever since you got to Earth. Raven gave up a few minutes ago, claiming to need some air or something along those lines. You couldn't blame her. Part of the drop ship had fried, so you were underneath, trying to fix it. 'Trying' being the keyword. It wouldn't have ended up that way if people had stopped trying to fix it themselves and just called for you or Raven. Soldering was the hardest part, considering you didn't have a soldering iron or anything that would heat the metal up to melt things together. Wires were sticking out everywhere as well—although that was Raven's doing.

Parts had come loose, some parts were even missing, which was odd considering they wouldn't have been useful on their own. But, then again, some of the delinquents were thieves, it wouldn't have mattered what it was as long as they could take it and discretely carry it away, they would take it. That pissed you off more than anything. You were just trying to help, which you voiced multiple times, on multiple various occasions, but they just didn't seem to allow that information to go through their thick skulls. They should have just been floated. Granted, you should have been as well, setting a fire on the Ark wasn't the smartest decision you've ever made, but it's one you now had to live with. You weren't one to judge. But you did anyway.

"Hey," Raven spoke as she dropped back down to where you were.

"I'm going to kill everyone," you murmured, hissing as a wire shocked you.

"That bad, huh?"

With a sigh, you turned your head back to look at her. "What the hell does someone need a broken circuit board for?"

"They break it?" Raven moved closer, looking at what you were trying to fix.

"Yeah, I mean, maybe." You shrugged. "I wasn't a designer for this thing, I definitely wasn't part of the assembly team, but if I'm betting on it, this didn't break on its own. More things would be broken if that was the case, but no, it's just this one goddamn circuit."

"Any clue what was on it?"

"Maybe something someone could use as a shiv, but it's a long shot at best."

"Okay, well, do you want me to shake some answers out of people?" Raven suggested, holding her hand out in the air as if weighing possible options.

Another sigh left your lips. "How about you beat the answers out of them."

Raven grinned. "I like it when you're feisty."

"Ha, ha." You rolled your eyes, picking up a spare screw driver.

"I'll get on it."

"Thanks," you mumbled, no longer listening as you unscrewed a panel loose, gritting your teeth at the burnt wires. "Perfect."

-

What had felt like days, but was really a few hours, had long passed over. But, of course, you weren't really keeping track of time. Instead, you had managed to get a few unburnt panels back up and running, somewhat, smoothly, while others just seemed too far gone to even attempt to fix, or even look at. There wasn't much time to celebrate as the small torch you were using continued to flicker and dim, meaning you'd have to go back up at some point and scavenge for batteries or something to charge the other ones with.

Raven had managed to find a few things, coming back down to see you with some bloodied circuit boards and knuckles, which she simply shrugged about when you asked how she got them. They helped, to some extent. The circuit boards, not her bloodied knuckles. A yawn managed to escape your lips, but you shook it off and opened your eyes wider, trying to get as much done as possible before the light completely failed you.