[BB+FC+JJ+MG+JM] Preference: Accidents Happen.

Bellamy Blake:

You shared a tent with Harper and so when the tent flap opened you assumed it was her until you heard a manly cough. You froze and slowly turned around to see the camp King, Bellamy Blake, standing there with a smirk on his face. He had one leg in the tent and the other still outside, his smirk vanished when he realised he was watching you and he tried to hide the fact his cheeks were getting red, he stuttered out that you were needed by Clarke and he quickly got himself out of the tent.

Finn Collins:

Finn had walked in on you changing your top and jeans for a large shirt for bed, he had frozen in place, he shared a tent with you but was never there when you had got dressed before so he was shocked. He tried to apologise about it but kept looking at your chest as you were only in your underwear about to put the shirt on, he tried looking away but he couldn't and is face turned red and he kept coughing to distract himself.

Jasper Jordan:

He was only a kid, he was younger than you but that didn't stop him from being cocky around you. Your shirt had got wet from the rain earlier that day, you had taken it off and looked for another one when Jasper walked in and stared at you. You weren't phased by him being there but he was. He kept blinking while looking at you. When he looked at your face he realised you had been watching him which made him turn around quickly and run out of the tent screaming for Monty.

Monty Green:

You were in your underwear with a baggy shirt on, you wanted to put some trousers on when Monty walked in to discuss something about making moonshine for Unity Day. You almost had one leg in the hole when Monty walked in, he looked up at you and dropped the small bottle of practice moonshine on the floor and looked at your legs opening his mouth to talk when all that came out was a mumble of words. You had to snap at his face to get him to look at your face.

John Murphy:

Murphy had a thing for walking in on you but never when you were getting changed. He barged into your tent when you kicked off your jeans and lifted your shirt halfway up when he stopped and watched you, you pulled your shirt down to over you. Murphy smirked at you and took his shirt off throwing it on the floor before walking over to you and lifting your shirt off as well throwing it behind him.