[BB] New Beginnings.

Being one of the oldest people on the ground gave you some responsibilities, ones you would never have imagined taking on. You were meant to be floated but somehow managed to get yourself on the first dropship to Earth with a lot of juvenile delinquents.

     You had met Bellamy once on the Ark when he was a guard, but that turned into something a bit more. You became friend with benefits. But you committed a crime and Bellamy never saw you again, you weren't floated but instead landed yourself a seat on the dropship.

     When you reached the Earth, you met Bellamy again, at first, he seemed a bit angry to see you but his face then softened as he pulled you into a hug. Something that you've never done before, your relationship with him was only physical in bed, nothing else outside of that.

     Which was why you were shocked when he hugged you, saying he was glad he could see you, and that you were there with him. He acted differently towards you, he always seemed to show more care—maybe because you had somewhat of a relationship with him before, and therefore he knew you. But you couldn't complain, you liked this type of relationship more.

     "Hey." Raven grinned as you walked into her tent, she had been working on bullets for a while, and you thought you should pay her a visit.

     "Hey." You smiled lightly back, she glanced towards you with her eyebrows knitted together. "What?" You laughed awkwardly as she stared at you.

     "What's the matter?"

     "What do you mean?"

     "You're acting weirdly." She turned her seat to face you, you shuffled on your feet and wrapped your arms around your body, not really liking the fact she was staring you down with a questioning look on her face.

     "I'm being myself." You shrugged your shoulders.

     "No..." She drawled out as she stood up. Her arms held up as she stepped closer and sniffed.

     "What?" You stepped back from her.

     "Did you get sick?" She placed a hand on your forehead. "You feel fine," she mumbled.

     "Uh..." You looked away from her. "How are the bullets coming along?" You moved around her and towards the table.

     "You've been getting sick every day." She pointed out as she turned back to you. "Holy shit are you—" You quickly stepped forwards and placed a hand over her mouth with wide eyes.

     "Shh!" You scolded, she pushed your hand away.

     "Are you pregnant?" She whispered and looked to your stomach.

     "Kinda." You shrugged weakly.

     "What do you mean kinda? It's either you are or you aren't and if you aren't you should go see Clarke." You sighed.

     "Yes, I'm pregnant, you're the first person I've told, well, technically I didn't tell you," you mumbled.

     "Dude." You could see a small smile on her face. "Who's...?"

     "Bellamy." You winced slightly.

     "Seriously?" You heard Octavia speak as she peaked her head in.

     "HowHow long—?" You pointed to the tent entrance as she walked in.

     "You're pregnant with Bellamy's kid?"

     "Yes." You nodded and looked down.

     "Does he know?" You shook your head at her.

     "Tell him," Raven piped up.