[BB+FC+JJ+MG+JM] Preference: How You Sleep.

Bellamy Blake:

Although Bellamy was a tough leader with a heart seemingly surrounded by ice, you knew that when he was around you, he would melt. Bellamy like to hold you close to him, so he would always end up spooning you, which you obviously didn't mind. Before falling asleep he would kiss your shoulder, before nuzzling his head at the crook of your neck, and fall asleep listening to your breathing.

Finn Collins:

Finn would have one hand around your waist to keep you close to him, and the other would be gently stroking your face. He would rest his chin on your forehead and relax to the sound of your breathing as he drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Your legs wouldn't be tangled together but rather next to each other, still keeping each other warm.

Jasper Jordan:

Jasper was weird when it came to sleeping. You would both be on your back and he would always find a way to tangle himself with you, he would shuffle his legs to yours and move them around before having his leg closest to you over the both of yours and his other one tangled with the one closest to him. His arms would have pulled you a bit closer, ending with the one closest to you underneath your head and the other draped across his stomach.

Monty Green:

Monty liked his sleep. You knew that he worked really hard each day and would be tired by the end of it, so you decided it would be nice for him to relax. When you both go to sleep you would be behind him with your arms wrapped around him, he would instantly pull your hands closer to his body as he slept, with his finger entwined with yours.

John Murphy:

When it came to sleeping, you and Murphy never went to sleep holding each other. He would be really awkward about any sort of affection, therefore you had to make the first move. During the night, it would get cold so you roll over to face Murphy and lift his arms up to place around yourself. Seeing as he would be asleep he wouldn't object to it, and when morning came and he woke up first, he would just smile and pull you closer.