[BB] Maybe.

Raven had dragged you into one of the tents she had been working in as you walked passed, you let out a yelp before she covered your mouth and shushed you, you made a sound at her and she sighed before letting you go, you turned around to face her, your arms out wide in question. She rolled her eyes and sat back on her stool going back to the bullets.

     "Reyes, what the hell?" You huffed as you sat next to her. "Are you going to explain to me why you did that or am I just going to sit here as your company?" You asked, she grinned to herself before glancing over to you.

     "So, how's the boss?" She wiggled her eyebrows at you.

     "He's your boss too, Reyes." You tilted your head to the side before she rolled her eyes at you.

     "Not what I was implying," she told you in a bored tone.

     "Then what were you implying?" You questioned.

     "I know you like him." You covered her mouth with wide eyes as she spoke loudly. "Ah ha!" She pointed at you once you lowered your hands. "I knew it." She smiled.

     "You said that before," you shook your head at her.

     "I wanted confirmation." She smirked.

     "Why do you do this to me, Raven?" You groaned and threw your head back with your eyes closed. "Why?" You let out a sigh.

     "Because I'm sick of the look you get on your face whenever he's around, and yet, you do nothing about it," she told you. "Sooner or later it's going to slip, and I may or may not be the one to tell him if you don't." You glared at her.

     "I hate you, I hope you know that." You sighed as she handed you gun powder to help her fill the bullets.

     "I know," she replied.

     "You're a horrible person," you continued but she only shrugged and made a sound proving she didn't care.

     "Eh, helps me sleep at night." You laughed and began to fill up the bullets. "So, when are you going to tell him?" She asked more seriously.

     "I don't know, probably never, I'll take my stupid feelings to the grave if I have to." You shrugged. "He's not looking for anything seriously, so what's the point in making a fool of myself telling him how I feel when he wouldn't feel the same way about me? It would just hurt me." You explained.

     "As opposed to watching him sleep with other girls every night when it should just be you?" Her voice was unsure. "That would hurt me even more." She shrugged.

     "But I'm not like you, I'm not able to hide my feelings in a permanent resting bitch face, that you've obviously mastered over the years." You looked over to her.

     "Why were you arrested?" She ignored you.

     "What?" You raised an eyebrow.

     "What was your reason for your arrest?" She continued.

     "Stealing, I stole, a lot and you know that. I helped steal for you most of the time. Why? Why would you ask if you already knew I was arrested for stealing?" You told her unsure of what she was getting at.

     "Then go steal his heart." You groaned at her.

     "Could you be anymore cringe right now?" You put the bullet down.

     "Yes, probably." She thought about it before nodding. "I mean—" The tent flap opened.

     "Hey." Clarke popped her head in, she had a bag over her shoulder.