[RR+CG+OB+ZM] Preference: Hero.

Raven Reyes:

Raven knew she couldn't leave you at Mount Weather, she wasn't going to let you die somewhere without her being able to save you. Raven had a plan, though, she had been creating as many small bombs as she could, along with saving up on the bullets, she was going to bring down hell in order to get you back. She would have easily slipped passed the front and somehow get her way inside, she would slide a small bomb down a corridor of Mountain Men, gaining their attention, before shooting at it making it go off. Obviously, it wasn't enough to bring down the entire mountain, but enough for her to get to you. When she would run out of bombs she would resort to shooting instead, before finding the room you were in.

Clarke Griffin:

Clarke would have had an entire army behind her to get you back, but she knew she would have to do this alone, she knew the blueprints of the Mountain since she had been there, with guns in her hands she would storm down the corridors and hallways to find you almost being drained dry in the blue room, she would quickly get you down and force you to stay awake for her while hearing guards yelling from outside. Clarke would hide the both of you before making sure it was clear, she would drag your tired body to the latch and wait for it to open and drop you down to the tunnels.

Octavia Blake:

Octavia and a few other Grounders would barge into the mountain and attack anyone in their way. She would throw knives to oncoming guards slicing their throats, she would stab and cut, slide underneath them before attacking once more, never stopping to catch her breath. Her machete would be dripping with blood as she rounded the corner finding you cornered by guards. Her grip would tighten as she reaches for a blade to throw towards one of their heads, she would yell out your name while you grab the knife and stab it into the throat of the other guard, she would run down the corridor to get to you pulling you closer to her in relief that you were still alive. But now it was time to get back out.

Zoe Monroe:

Monroe would have to psych herself up as she peered down the corridors with her knife and gun in hand, she would have to remind herself why she was doing something so reckless; she was doing it for you. She would nod to herself and grip the knife tighter as she charged down the corridor with a battle cry, if she had dropped the knife or gun at any point she would resort to using her fists and legs to punch or kick anyone who got in her way.