[HM] One Man Rescue.

You waited eagerly as the others came to return with those trapped in the mountain.

     You stood close to the gate, a smile on your face. You couldn't wait to see Harper again. You had only met when you came down to Earth, but you got along straight away, and you always felt like she would be the one. You were torn apart when you couldn't find her after the explosion.

     You could hear people yelling from the front of the gate and you stood on your tiptoes looking to find her, to catch a glimpse of her, to know that she was going to be safe and in your arms. But that never came. You could see people returning, but none of them were her. None of them were the girl you had fallen in love with, and that boiled your bones.

     You quickly looked around for a spare weapon that one of the guards might have dropped or left behind when greeting the others. Luckily you found one, you snuck out of the gate when everyone else was occupied with those who returned and started running towards the woods.

     You weren't sure how long you had been running for but you soon found yourself face to face with Clarke.

     "What are you doing here?"

     "Saving our friends." You breathed out deeply. "What happened?"

     "Lexa saved her own people—"

     "Leaving ours to die?" Clarke nodded. "Why?"

     "She made a deal with Emerson, she let him go, she got her people out, they retreated." You stared at her, unable to believe that Lexa had betrayed Clarke's trust, you thought better of her. But you guessed you were wrong to do so.

     Clarke pulled you with her towards the tunnels, ignoring your questions. You heard something slam against something inside. you held your gun up pulling Clarke behind you, she watched you carefully. She knew you were never one to fight, but you held your finger on the trigger as you both made your way around the corner.

     In front of you stood Octavia, with a machete in her hand, you let out a sigh of relief and lowered your gun.

     "Octavia," Clarke spoke up as she turned back around from the both of you. "You stayed."

     "Screw you. Of course, I stayed." She turned to look at Clarke. "I know where my loyalties lie."

     You watched as Clarke tried to step forwards. "We have to get in there."

     Octavia stopped her. "If that's possible do you think I'd still be out here?" She was looking at the bloodied skip, you looked in, along with Clarke, and saw Fox's body at the bottom. "Why did Lexa sound the retreat?"

     "She made a deal with Mount Weather," you spoke up as you followed Clarke. "Freed the Grounders, now we're on our own." Octavia put her machete away and followed next to you. Clarke banging on the door.

     "Stop." Octavia held her arms back. "They'll know we're here." Clarke stepped back.

     "Let them," you spoke up startling them both. "I'll kill every single one of them before they can touch another one of our people." Clarke's face dropped to a look of shock. "'Bout time I show everyone what I'm capable of." You tilted your head to the side slightly.

     "No, don't." Octavia held her arm out to you to stop you. "What about Lincoln?" She looked to Clarke. "There's no way he would have gone along with a plan like this."

     "He didn't, they took him." Clarke held up her own gun to a panel on the wall.

     "What's wrong with you?" Octavia lowered her hand.

     "I'm getting through that door."

     "That's your plan? Bellamy's counting on you, everyone's always counting on you."

     "Well, what do you want from me?"

     "You trusted Lexa, you let a bomb drop on Ton DC, you let all those people—"

     "I'm doing the best I can!"

     "Yeah, well it's not good enough!" Octavia shook her head. The door made a sound and both you and Clarke held your guns up to it, Bellamy opened the door. "Bellamy!" Octavia went over to him pulling him into a hug. "I knew it, you two are too scrawny to drop." Octavia pulled Monty into a hug along with Jasper.

     "Where's Harper?" You spoke up.

     Maya came out and you held your gun up to her.

     "It's alright, she's with us," Jasper said quickly.

     "She's not with me. Show me to Harper, or you end up like Fox did," you growled out, the gun pointed at her head, the others watching you before Bellamy, Octavia, and Clarke came up with a quick plan before you killed the girl in front of you.

-

     "Outsiders!" Some of the Weathermen yelled as Octavia threw her machete into one of the guards. Sliding down the corridor kicking one of them, ripping the machete out to kill the other. You stood behind Maya with your gun up. You shot at some of them who came up behind the first two in the head.

     "Run," Maya commented as more guards came down behind you and her, up you spun around to them shooting at two in the head again before following them quickly. You had left with Octavia and Maya, into one of the rooms with the other Mountain Men. Maya guided you while the others watched. Guards came flooding in and you were now surrounded by guns points at you. You pointed yours back.

     The three of you were pushed down to the ground, your gun off to the side, one of the guards kneeing you in the back to keep you on the ground. The oxygen soon began to burn the Weathermen. You watched as they struggled to breathe, choking, blistering, dropping to the ground.

     Everyone dropped to the ground, you got up and grabbed your gun pointing it everywhere just to make sure, the alarms blaring. You saw Jasper run in and you quickly looked down to Maya. Octavia holding onto her. You looked to Octavia then to the cameras around the wall.

     "I'm finding Harper," you muttered before running out of the room. You kept running down corridors, the gun raised up to the men on the floor, if one of them even moved the slightest you shot at them, you weren't taking chances.

     Soon enough, you found yourself outside of a set of double doors. You pushed open the doors with Octavia catching up behind you, your gun held up high, people in the room gasping in shock as you looked to the ground.

     "Hey, get the keys from the guard!" Kane broke you out of your trance. Octavia went over to the guard, grabbed the keys and unlocked Kane. Who went straight to Abby.

     You picked up another set of keys.

     "Harper?" You yelled. You saw movement in the corner of your eye.

     "Here, I'm here." You turned and placed the gun on the ground before running over to her unlocking her arms, she fell onto you crying, as you shushed her and held her closely. "You came," she cried. "You came back for me." She held onto you tighter.

     "I wasn't going to leave you here." You smiled gently as you felt her cling even tighter to you.

     "You had a gun?" She pulled back, her bruised and slightly bloodied face was covered in tears.

     "Uh, yeah..."

     "Did you? Did you—"

     "Yeah." You nodded stiffly. "Nothing and no one was going to stop me from getting you back." One of the delinquents Octavia helped get out took the keys from you to unlock the others while you held Harper.

     "You did that for me?"

     "I would have done whatever it took, I would have gone down guns blazing." You shrugged as she sobbed again and held on to you even tighter.

     "It's time to go," Octavia told you while the others were helped out.

     "Let's go home." You smiled at her as she nodded and sniffed. It was true, you would have done whatever it took, even if it meant killing every last one of the Weathermen by hand.