[MG+JJ+BB+JM] Preference: I...

Monty Green:

Monty would be acting very shy and quiet around you the minute he worked up the courage to tell you. He wasn't sure whether you felt the same way or if it would ruin the friendship you two had, Jasper would be pushing him towards you with his thumbs up and a smile plastered across his face as he watched his best friend walk up to you.

He would tap you on the shoulder and clear his throat before speaking really quickly, "I really like you and I hope you feel the same way about me or else I would have wasted about three hours of my life trying to work up the courage to do this, well not wasted, you don't waste my life, but you know what I mean, at least I hope you do."

Causing you to tell him to slow down, when he does he closes his eyes and waits for you to laugh at him but is pleasantly surprised when you lean up and kiss his cheek telling him you like him back. "I just like being traditional, I was waiting for you to make the first move, but I see now that maybe it should be me in the future, so I will see you later." You smiled again before kissing his lips softly and walking backward, biting your lip before getting back to work, leaving him standing there blushing as Jasper cheers and pats his back.

Jasper Jordan:

Jasper would be high off nuts and berries before he ever worked up the guts to go talk to you about his feelings, after all, he did pine over Octavia for a long time before he saw she liked the Grounder. Coincidently, everyone did, in fact, end up high on nuts and berries, apart from you and a few other people such as Finn, Octavia, Lincoln, and Raven. You saw Octavia give him a sick and walk off, you walked over to him confused as to why she gave him the stick. When he saw you his eyes widened.

"Oh, there you are, okay stay with me," he spoke quickly.

"Jasp, what's gotten into you? Why do you have a stick?" You laughed gently.

"It's a Grounder stick, they can't get us when I have it, I will keep you safe, I won't let them hurt you," he said worriedly. 'I love you so much, I don't want you to get hurt, please stay,' he whined as he held onto you.

"Alright, I'll stay...I-I love you too." He sat down and pulled you onto his lap and wrapped his arms around you looking around to make sure no Grounders would get you.

Bellamy Blake:

Bellamy would be arguing with you, he would be saying how reckless and irresponsible you were being, going out on a hunt alone. He told you that he couldn't risk one of the only skilled hunters to get injured or killed, it wouldn't help anyone in the camp. Although that wasn't the reason why he was mad at you, he didn't understand how you didn't see that he liked you, he treated you differently to everyone else, and would always compliment you, maybe you did and just didn't like him back.

"Bellamy, I'm fine, I can take care of myself. Like you said, I'm a skilled hunter, you don't need to worry," you argued back.

"How can I not worry when you leave camp every day with just a gun and knife to protect you?" You rolled your eyes. "How can I not worry when there is a chance that I could lose the one I love so easily because I don't pester them enough to take someone with them hunting?" He yelled angrily before sighing and dropping to his knees with his head in his hands. "I worry about you because I care about you so much," he spoke softly as you kneeled down in front of him.

"I guess I'm just going to have to take my boyfriend out hunting with me so he doesn't worry."

He looked up and saw you smirking. "Boyfriend?" You hummed in response before kissing his forehead. "Deal." He smiled.

John Murphy:

Murphy wouldn't know how to express himself so he would pick on you and tease you relentlessly, he wouldn't have a filter, he would say anything that would come to his mind not matter how hurtful it was. Recently, you noticed him being more picky and rude towards you which started to set you off, you didn't do anything differently to get him acting like this so it started to annoy you and slowly affect the way you were working.

Bellamy knew you had a good shot so he wanted you to work on throwing knives so that's where you have been for the past two hours, it was dark but you could still see the outline of the trees, but you still missed or failed each time, which wasn't like you. You heard someone laugh behind you.

"So, the sharpshooter doesn't do so well with a tiny metal blade, who would have thought," he mocked, you had enough of him so you grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed his back into a tree with the knife almost cutting into his throat.

"Can it, Murphy," you growled out.

"Why? Are the sharpshooter's feelings getting hurt?" He laughed.

"I swear to god Murphy, I might not be good at throwing but I'm sure as hell good at slitting throats, why do you think I was sent down to Earth, huh? Stealing food? No, that was a cover up," you hissed as he smirked.

"Feisty and secretive, just what I love about you." His smile was genuine now.

"C-Can it, Murphy," you tried to threaten again but he only moved the knife from his neck and kissed your forehead before walking off.

"My tent later, stay the night, I like to cuddle," he called behind him making you smile.