[RR+JM+OB+CG+BB] Preference: No Information Given.

Raven Reyes:

Raven watched as a group of delinquents dragged a body into camp and towards the dropship, she followed them up to the top floor before Miller held is arm out telling her to get lost, she pushed him away and made her way through the group of boys who were trying to hang someone's body up, Raven saw your arms and legs being tied up and it reminded her of Lincoln. One of the boys had a sickly-sweet smirk on his face as he hit the spark plugs against each other creating a surge of anxiety to go through Raven. She noticed how your face was already beaten and bruised, your skin away already cut, and your war makeup had been almost completely covered by blood.

The boy with the spark plugs asked Raven if she would do the honours, she took them from him and faced you, you looked up at her with empty eyes as you heard all of them chant for her to do it, her grip tightened as she muttered, "I will do the honours." While turning around and pushing the plugs into the chest of the boy behind her who handed them to her.

John Murphy:

Murphy knew what torture felt like, his whole life was the definition of the word, so when he saw you being hung up to be tortured for information his fists tightened until they went white. People were shocked to see him pulling people away from you, they expected him to join in. He watched as people cut your arms, screaming at you to tell them something, anything. He watched as people began to hit you and punch you yelling at you to tell them secrets, plans. But what he couldn't stand to watch were the tears rolling down your face along with blood, how hands began to touch your skin and dig into your wounds making you scream. Soon people got bored when they realised you weren't talking, he stayed there watching you as your head dropped and your body shook while the tears kept coming. He grabbed the cloth from beside him and lifted your head up to his face.

"This won't happen again, no one is going to touch you," he said before going to the latch and locking him and yourself up there.

Octavia Blake:

Octavia stood in front of your body shielding you from the others as they tried to get her to move so they could get something out of you. Octavia already watched your brother get hurt, and wouldn't let the same happen to you, Bellamy knew his sister wouldn't give up and clenched his jaw in anger and he looked to your face before looking at his sister. He barked orders for people to leave and that Octavia would give up eventually, but he knew eventually was a long way away. Octavia watched as they all left and turned towards you, it was the first time that she saw you. Her hands were cold on your skin as she tried to clean the mud from your body, you only had a few cuts but none had been inflicted since you got to the dropship.

"I know who you are, you don't have to worry," she started, you stared at her blankly. "Lincoln has drawings of you, and told me that you were his family," she continued, "I'm going to get you out of here." She looked at you determined. "Just like I did with him," she said.

Clarke Griffin:

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Clarke yelled over the group of people. "This isn't what we do!" She spat out to some of the people as she got to the front. "We are not Grounders, we don't act like them," she tried to convince them. "Like it or not but this Grounder isn't getting the treatment you think they should get." Clarke heard people groan in annoyance as they began to leave. "No one touches this Grounder, am I clear?" She states to the remaining people who nod reluctantly and leave.

She turned around to you and looks at your face, you held a blank expression with your war makeup covering your face, you watched her gulp and open her mouth.

"I'm sorry, this isn't how we should be acting. Do you understand? Can you speak English?" She asked questionably, you nod your head stiffly making her smile gently. "They won't get information from you." You nod again, nothing was getting past your lips.

Bellamy Blake:

Bellamy's hand gripped the wrist if the lanky boy in front of him, his fingers crushing his arm causing the boy to drop to the floor in pain as he whimpers.

"Who gave you orders to be up here?" Bellamy glared at the boy causing him to shuffle away. "I never gave any orders for anyone to be up here."

The boy nodded quickly before leaving. Bellamy turned towards you and looked at your face.

"Did anyone touch you?" He asked and you spat at his shoes before looking up at him pissed.

He simply nodded and looked away from you like he was trying to keep his comments to himself.

"I deserved that," he muttered, "are you going to stay silent? Or are we going to talk?" He asked, again you said nothing as your lip turned up. "I'll get it out of you, but not in the way the others want." He finished before turning away and locking you in there.