[BB] Still.

Bellamy had been playing horsey with Octavia for almost half an hour, a bright smile on both of their faces. Aurora and yourself were finishing up on repairing old clothing.

     Octavia let out a laugh when Bellamy placed her back down on the ground. "Go! I want another pony ride." Bellamy grinned as he placed his hands on his knees.

     "You want another one?" He laughed. "Okay, you want to go through the jungle or the forest?" He smiled at her. Octavia played with her fingers.

     "I want to see the Ark, Bell. Take me out the door," she breathed out, Bellamy staring straight at her, you turned your head to look at the both of them.

     "That's enough. Both of you," Aurora said just as the alarm went off on the wall, '3.52', you gulped. "It's time," Aurora said not looking up.

     "But no...I don't want to; how do you even know?" Octavia asked as Aurora got up and pushed her out of the way while you and Bellamy moved the table and chairs.

     "Yeah, mum, tell us why you're never surprised by surprise inspections," he asked flatly.

     "Bell," you whispered to him, he looked at you and nodded with a sigh.

     "Mind yourself, Bellamy Blake." She crouched down in front of Octavia. "Tell your sister what happens if they find her." Octavia looked to you and you gave her a small smile.

     "She knows what happens, you've told her a thousand times." He walked around to the latch. "O, you know the drill." He opened it up and Octavia shook her head and looked to you, then to her mum.

     "I hate the drill. Sometimes I wish I was never born." Aurora grabbed hold of her arms and turned her to face her.

     "Stop it, Octavia," she spoke.

     You knelt down and smiled at her gently, letting her know it would be okay.

     "I know you're afraid, but fear is a demon. Close your eyes and tell yourself that you are not afraid. That's how you slay the demon," you told her. Bellamy looked to you, while Aurora nodded her head. There was a loud knock on the door. "Say it, O," you encouraged

     "I'm not afraid," she whispered out.

     "Okay." Aurora breathed out before kissing her cheek.

     Octavia was about to go in when she reached for her toy, you helped her in and closed the latch. Bellamy moved the tables and chairs back before picking up a tablet, you sat down next to him closer to the wall, your hand on his bouncing leg.

     "It's going to be okay," you reassured him, he nodded and leaned over to kiss you softly before the knocking got louder.

     "Open the door, now! Miss Blake, by authority of the council, we're here to perform a random inspection!" A male shouted just before Aurora opened the door.

     "Inspector Grus, it's good to see you." She forced a smile out as the other guards walked in. "Your uniform's ready. There you go. Just like new." She handed it over before stepping closer to him, speaking in a hushed voice, "Do you have something for me? Bellamy's letter of recommendation." You knew what the guard was doing to her.

     "Miss Kane, it's always good to see you." You nodded at him with a pained smile before he turned his attention to Bellamy. "You think you're guard material, kid? Come here." You sucked in a deep breath. "Let's have a look at you." But Bellamy stayed silent and still before shaking his head, you looked down to his foot that was covering a piece of Octavia's dress.