[MG] Change.

Everything was new.

The sounds were new; you no longer had the constant humming of machines filling your ears with white noise.

The air was new; you could all finally breathe without worry of shortages or sacrifices for oxygen.

The colours were new; instead of the regular plain colours of grey, whites, boring blues and the occasional red and yellow from wires. You now had greens, pinks, purples, oranges, along with many more.

The atmosphere was new; literally.

The emotions were new; the fear of death was now only a distant memory because you were on the ground now, no more waiting until your eighteenth birthday for which you will be put on trial to be found innocent or guilty of your crimes which ended with your quick death of being floated.

Excitement.

Everyone including yourself was excited. You managed to talk people or force people, into becoming your friends which you guessed they didn't really mind because for once in their life they weren't kept in solitary confinement away from everyone.

They weren't under lock and key with watchful guards at their post, they could relax and although their crimes ranged from theft to murder, no one cared here. It was like they were teenagers again. Or adults. You stopped being children the day you were sent to Earth to die, you now had freedom, the only way to contact the Ark were the wristbands strapped to everyone's right wrist.

Octavia and yourself became close friends and you made a promise to her brother that you would help keep her safe because even though she was old enough to keep herself safe, being an older sibling meant that the younger one will always be your baby sibling.

Bellamy seemed to have had a weight lifted off his shoulder when he knew he could trust a handful of people to treat his little sister with the respect she deserves and not lock her away in the dropship for another sixteen years, they both deserved that much. Being a Blake was not easy.

Clarke Griffin and her joined-to-the-hip 'boyfriend' Finn Collins wound up becoming two of the most special people in your life.

Following your parents, of course.

Clarke spoke to you about going to Mount Weather and how everyone needed to get there to survive seeing as you went off in a different direction during the landing phase. She seemed to know what she was talking about and you respected her. Finally, a woman taking charge, hell to the yeah.

Finn was one of the kindest people you had met so far along with Octavia. He just had a certain way of carrying himself, that seemed like he wanted to help everyone in the best way that he could.

The two knuckle heads, Jasper Jordan aka goggle boy and Monty Green aka the expert in all things...Well, that's it, he's just really smart. Soon became the best friends you had always wanted, bickering was a constant thing, Jasper would often say he would take you under his wing into becoming the world's second greatest mastermind that ever lived (according to himself, you didn't think he studied history) whereas Monty would tell you small facts about Earth and plants, along with chemistry facts. You enjoyed his company, he was calming to be around, and you felt like you had known him so such a long time. That's how comfortable he was to be around.

But you still felt like something was missing. Something like an adventure. A real one, and not one that the camp thought was an adventure, but one that came from the heart, the one with actual soul put into it.

You came up with the idea to leave camp, with a small amount of rationing you had collected, your canteen filled up with water, and two makeshift knives. You kept one in your boot and the other on your belt. It was dark out, it was night one and the fantastic five were out on the hunt for Mount Weather.