[OB] Thrill Seeker.

Earth. It's basically inhabitable, dirt, air, and water. The sounds of the wind brushing against the trees softly making a song were new to you, or the way the sun beamed down on the water that laid completely still in front of your group.

Which consisted of Clarke Griffin: The leader of the group. Finn Collins: The spacewalker. Jasper Jordan: Nerd one. Monty Green: Nerd two. Octavia Blake: The beauty. Then yourself: The one who collected more cuts on your skin from tripping over branches and twigs on the journey.

Thankfully no one saw you as you trailed behind after being on the look out of the two-headed deer.

Earth. It's basically inhabitable, filled with the new arrivals and the strangely mutated wildlife that needs to chill because let's be real, that deer was not a looker, dirt that was now all dug up thanks to your repeated trips down to greet it with your face, air that you gladly breathed in along with maybe a couple of bugs but you weren't sure if it was the bugs or if you just couldn't breathe like a normal person (the second option sounded better), and lastly water that was shallow enough for you to stand in but deep enough for you to be covered.

     Thank you, Octavia, for demonstrating and stripping in front of us.

"I love Earth," you heard Jasper say as he watched Octavia go into the water, you had to admit you didn't like the way he looked at her, it didn't settle well with you. "I really love Earth." Oh, hell no, twig boy. Nerd two why won't you do something? Nerd one is overstepping his boundaries that you made for Octavia. Someone had to.

"Octavia get out of the water, we need to find Mount Weather, we don't have time for this." Clarke groaned looking at her map again with her eyebrows furrowed together, Finn was next to her looking at the map as well but glanced at Clarke's face every so often.

"Lighten up C, relax, it's our first day on Earth—" You spoke to her walking closer to the edge of the water to join Octavia. You took off your shoes, socks, and jacket before stepping out of your trousers. Octavia laughed at you when you made a face at her while taking your jacket off. "Besides, what's the harm?"

Clarke looked at the water and her eyes widened. "Octavia get out of the water!" You looked to see a large wave of water edging towards Octavia. "Get out!" Clarke continued for everyone went into a panic as it grabbed onto Octavia's leg and pulled her down into the water and splashed her around. "Octavia!" You had to do something. "Someone distract it!"

You saw no one move as they had been in shock as Octavia continued to be thrown around like a rag doll. You looked to the water and gulped before diving in, as you rose to the surface you saw everyone's eyes on you as it left Octavia. "I didn't think this through very well. Shit it's—"

You didn't have time to finish before its rows of teeth sunk into your stomach and pulled you down deeper into the water. You couldn't breathe, you didn't have time to take in any air before it got to you, its teeth sunk deeper into your skin and you tried not to open your mouth to scream.

You didn't know how long it was before another object hit against the surface of the water and made a ripple of water go your way, it got the attention of the large creature which made it release you and swim towards the direction of which the object came.

You kicked your way up to the surface and heard everyone yelling at you to get to the side. "Yeah okay, guys just let me learn how to swim first, it won't take long, especially since I'm now a chew toy!" You growled at them and tried pushing your body to the edge of the water.

"C'mon please hurry! It's coming back!" You heard Octavia scream in panic as you slowed down. "I said hurry up not take a break!" You glared at her before looking down to the water, surrounding you was a ring of red that began to get bigger and bigger. "What the hell happened? Why are you—?"