[BB] Reunited At Last. (Parts 1+2)

Clarke stared at Lexa as she mulled over the alliance with the Sky People. "Deliver me the one you call Finn. Our truce begins with his death."

-

     You were the first person that Clarke went to after Lexa told her the price of the alliance. She hoped that it would have had some sort of solution, or at least find a loophole in the issue, but when you came up short on how to she could go about treading lightly over the entire thing she began to lose hope on keeping Finn alive.

     In some ways, you didn't disagree with the Grounders methods of how to deal with it. Lincoln had told you and some of the others what it was that the Grounders would do to Finn, some of which seemed to be extreme but it wasn't hard to see it from their perspective.

     Raven was less than thrilled with the fact that some of the Sky People had considered giving Finn over. You had to hold her back numerous times to stop her from attacking them, although sometimes you thought about just letting her go. She was pissed, yet Finn didn't seem to care less and less after a while, no matter how many times he was persuaded otherwise.

     When the plan to hide Finn came about, Bellamy had made sure to keep you in the loop at all times, Clarke was worried that you wouldn't listen to her. But you weren't sure why that was, you would have listened to her. Sometimes you assumed that it was because Clarke had initially not cared that much, but only kept him safe for the sake of Raven.

     After arriving at the dropship, a strange wave of nostalgia came over you, it was, of course, the first memory and home you had on Earth. It was where you met your friends and new family. At the dropship, the plan was to keep Finn safe. Bellamy, Raven, Clarke, and yourself all made sure to keep Finn safe no matter what the cost. When Murphy showed up, you realised that Raven only brought him to be taken instead of Finn.

     Murphy was pissed but ultimately understood why Raven had done so. Raven explained that he was also there when the massacre took place, so they could hand him over to the Grounders instead and let Murphy take the fall. But you wouldn't allow that, you knew that Murphy had nothing to do with it. It was all because of Finn. You weren't going to let an innocent person die for the guilty, no matter how annoying Murphy could be.

     Raven wasn't impressed by your decision, especially when Bellamy and Clarke had backed you up. You told Finn to stay in the dropship where it was safe while you and the others went to your posts to keep a look out for any of the Grounders that would show up. You knew that they had known where you were, there was no other place that you could have gone.

     You were shocked to see Finn standing at the entrance of the camp. You stood up as he turned around. "Finn! Get back!" You yelled, the others soon noticed and began yelling at him.

     "Finn, what are you doing?" Raven yelled at him.

     You went to go grab him, but Bellamy held you back just as a bunch of Grounders appeared from the trees, grabbing onto Finn. "Let me go, I have to get him!"

     "No, it's too late. They'll kill you."

     "They'll kill him!" You turned to look at him, shoving his hands off of you.

     "Don't you understand that they'll kill both of you if you act like a child trying to save him?"

     "Bellamy," Clarke started quietly, shaking her head at him.

     "Why would he do that?" You asked her quietly.

     "Because it was either him or all of us." Murphy stood up, still staring at the space Finn had once been.