Eight || Photoshoot Feels

Morning shootaround with the Warriors ended as Klay got out of the locker room freshly dressed with a pair of black sweatpants, a Nike hoodie, and a pair of vans.

"Ready?" Klay asked, grabbing his practice bag.

"Yup!" Lauren smiled, standing up.

KD and Ian walked out as Klay and Lauren did too.

"Where are you two headed?" Ian asked.

"Oh I have a photoshoot and Klay's tagging along." Lauren explained.

"Can we come?" KD said, jokingly.

"I mean if you guys don't have anything to do the rest of the day I guys y'all could." Lauren shrugged.

"Really?! I was just joking but I mean...if you insist."

"It would be fun for us to see you at work." Klay said, slightly annoyed but glad he has two of his teammates to tag along just in case he got bored.

"Alright, let's go." Lauren headed towards the door.

"YAY!" Ian and KD jumped up and down like little kids.

The four walked out, being bombarded with yet again, more paparazzi.

KD, Ian, and Klay put their hoods up, while Lauren put her sunglasses on to ignore the sight of the paparazzi.

"KD, IAN, DO YOU APPROVE OF LAUREN?"

"KLAY, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HITTIN THAT?!"

That comment made Klay's blood boil.

"UM EXCUSE YOU BUT SHE IS A HUMAN BEING NOT A PIECE OF MEAT!" Klay yelled angrily, lashing out at the paparazzi. Klay was about to punch him until KD and Ian held him back.

"Klay, he's not worth it!" Lauren yelled.

"Cmon bro, let's just get out of here." KD whispered, pulling Klay back.

"DON'T EVER SAY THAT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN OR I WILL RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF." Klay threatened.

KD and Ian pulled him into the car, not wanting to start anything else.

The driver drove off as Klay sunk down into his seat.

"Sorry guys, I just got a little angry there."

"A LITTLE?! Boy you were fucking triggered." KD laughed, along with Lauren and Ian.

"Thanks Klay." Lauren smiled.

"Yeah it's no problem, I just hate it when guys think that girls are fucking objects, ya know?" The group nodded.

"Aww Playboy Klayboy getting all sensitive." Ian joked.

Klay jokingly flipped him off, as they laughed about the situation that just happened.

"Guys, we're all over Twitter now." Lauren showed the three guys her phone, the video of Klay lashing out at paparazzi and KD and Ian holding him back all over Twitter.