Nine || Splash Brother Confession

Dub Squad🤘🏻👅🔥

Durantula: Yooooooo we went to Lauren's photoshoot

Ian Clark: for Victoria's Secret 😍😍😍

Money23DayDay: y'all are little boys smh

Baby Faced Stephanie: Lmao Klay's jaw must've been down to the floor

Durantula: Klayboy playboy was loving it

Javale McGee: smh 🤦‍♂️

Durantula: boy shut up least I didn't inbound the ball for another team

*Javale McGee has left the conversation*

Money23DayDay: SOMEONE PASS THE SALT LOOKS LIKE JAVALE HAS IT

Klay: y'all are immature

Ian Clark: don't act like you weren't all googly eyes for Lauren

Klay: ok, she looked good

Money23DayDay: boiiiiiii shut up you know she probably looked better than "good" smh

Baby Faced Stephanie: Klay literally has no emotion what so ever

Durantula: ^^^^^^

Klay: whatever, what time is practice tomorrow?

Money23DayDay: coach said to be there by 10:00 AM since our game is at 7:30

Baby Faced Stephanie: Is Lauren coming to the game?

Klay: yup, she basically has to go to every home game, and some road games. It's in the contract.

Money23DayDay: shit, I forgot about the contract, y'all don't act like you guys signed something, it almost looks like a real relationship

Durantula: I've never seen Draymond get that deep before

Money23DayDay: I have a heart too bro

Durantula: lmao okayy🙄

Klay woke up the next day ready as ever for the new season. They got new additions to the team such as, Kevin Durant, Zaza Pachulia, David West, Patrick McCaw, Damian Jones, and Javale McGee. After what happened in the finals last season, that ignited a spark into the Golden State Warriors, one of them being the pursuit of Kevin Durant.

Klay got out of bed, and changed into comfy clothes. He jogged down the stairs, grabbed his protein smoothie and his practice bag, and headed out the door. He got into his Range Rover and drove his way to the Warriors practice facility. He turned the radio on and his favorite song, "Exchange" by Bryson Tiller was playing. When the song ended, the radio DJ seemed excited about tonight's game.

"What's up Bay Area!!! We have 2 tickets to tonight's Golden State Warriors season opener game at Oracle Arena! Be caller ten and win those tickets!" Klay smiled, getting excited for the game.

"Now before we play our next song, let's talk about the Dubs. I am so so so excited to see what KD can bring to the team. Also, shoutout to Klay Thompson, who recently started dating Lauren Hill! Hottest couple out there. Anyway, here's "Famous" by Kanye West, be caller number ten and win those Warrior tickets!" Klay sighed.

"If only they knew it was a contract." Klay made his way to the practice facility. Walking in, Steph and KD were the first ones there.

Throughout the hour, players arrived and worked on their practice drills before tonight's game.