Fifty-Nine || Farewell Coachella

The whole group woke up bright and early at eight o'clock to get ready for the last day of Coachella. They all decided to meet at Klay and Lauren's suite, where all of their stylists were ready to dress them for the day.

"BREAKFAST EVERYONE!" Ayesha yelled throughout the suite, as she prepared a light breakfast for everyone.

"Eesh you're cooking is freaking amazing!" Lauren said as they began eating.

"Why thank you." Ayesha smiled.

After they finished eating, they all made their ways to their stylists, to get ready for the last day of Coachella.

Stylists and makeup artists were running around everywhere, making sure everyone had the right fit.

Ayesha and Lauren were sitting down at their makeup chairs, talking as they were getting ready.

"Do you feel any different, now that you're Klay's fiancé?" Ayesha asked as she smiled to Lauren.

"I like the sound of being Klay's fiancé." Lauren blushed.

"But, I don't know, it just feels, right. Like I just feel so happy, and in the right place ya feel?" Lauren said, looking over at Ayesha.

"Oh girl I get you. But oh my gosh you're about to be an NBA wifey! I swear we're gonna be wifey goals." Ayesha smiled as she and Lauren high-fived.

"Hey Eesh, I know it's a little early, but just so your spot is secure, do you wanna be my maid of honor?" Lauren asked.

"Oh Lauren, of course I would love to!" Ayesha smiled as the two girls finished getting their makeup done.

About two hours of getting ready, everyone was finally looking stylish, ready for the day.

Lauren had on a white YSL crop top, Gucci denim jeans with a Gucci denim jacket, black Balmain boots, and a bandana and sunglasses to top it off. Her hair was curled to effortless beach waves, and her makeup was a bronze eye look, with big lashes.

Ayesha was wearing a white Chanel t-shirt dress, with black thigh high boots from Balmain, topping it off with one of Steph's black leather jackets from YSL

Ayesha was wearing a white Chanel t-shirt dress, with black thigh high boots from Balmain, topping it off with one of Steph's black leather jackets from YSL. Her makeup was a simple, nude eye look with bold lashes, and red lipstick for a pop of color. Her hair was styled, straight, and a classic short look.