Twenty-Five || Twitter Beef

@.hannahstocking:
Fake love, sad life. Smh

@.hannahstocking:
At least my relationship was real. #trustnoone

@.laurenhill:
When someone tries to start twitter beef with you just to become relevant again #unbothered

Lauren cringed as she read through Hannah's nasty tweets. She locked her phone after tweeting an indirect to Hannah.

"She's flat out insane." Lauren laughed, shaking her head at the thought of Klay's ex trying to start drama.

"Now you see why I broke it off with her. She was so clingy and she was literally obsessed with me." Klay shook his head.

"The fact that she has to start up stuff like that is so low of her." Lauren rolled her eyes.

@.money23green:
@.hannahstocking why don't you find someone down on your level to have beef with? Lauren ain't havin none of that.

*@.KDTrey5 and @.stephencurry30 retweeted @.money23green's tweet*

"Look, KD and Steph retweeted Dray's tweet." Klay showed Lauren his phone screen and laughed.

"Man I love your teammates." Lauren said, liking Draymond's tweet.

"But you love me most?" Klay said, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course, Thompson." Lauren smiled, kissing Klay's cheek.

"What do you wanna do today?" Klay asked.

"I don't know, I kinda want food." Lauren sighed.

"Wanna go to Pier 39?" Klay asked.

"Sure! Let's get ready." Lauren and Klay stood up, walking up the stairs of Klay's mansion to his bedroom to get ready.

Lauren walked into her side of Klay's huge walk-in closet, looking through her clothes. She pulled out an blue, oversized, Warriors hoodie, and paired that with white, knee high boots. Klay put on a white button-up shirt, black skinny jeans, and classic Saint Laurent sneakers. Lauren put on some bb cream, concealer, and light eyeshadow, along with mascara. She tied her hair up in a bun and sprayed on some perfume.

"You look cute today." Klay said, leaning on the door frame.

"Do I not look cute everyday?" Lauren raised an eyebrow, as Klay's face turned red.

"I'm messing with you." She laughed, while pecking Klay's lips.

"You ready?"

"Yup."

The two got into Klay's Range Rover, pulling out of his driveway.

"Bryson Tiller?" Lauren asked, smiling at Klay.

"You know me." Klay smiled, as Lauren put on Bryson's album on the aux chord.

"THIS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN I THINK BOUT YOU.." Lauren and Klay sang along as the song played.

They spent the half an hour drive listening to Bryson as they drove to San Francisco. After a few more minutes, they arrived to Pier 39 and parked in a nearby parking garage. Before getting out of the car, Klay put on sunglasses and put his hood up, Lauren doing the same.

"Ready?"

Lauren nodded as Klay made his way over to the passenger door, opening it for Lauren.