Thirteen || Roaracle

It was the second game of the season against the New Orleans Pelicans. Lauren decided to fly to Oakland early to visit Klay's house. She got into a private jet, wearing sweats and Klay's Nike hoodie.

Forty-five minutes later, she landed at the Oakland International Airport and got into the car service. The driver took her to Klay's mansion in Walnut Creek. After a half an hour drive, she arrived in a gated community, similar to her neighborhood, and was dropped off at Klay's house. Lauren was just going to stay in a luxury hotel in San Francisco, but Klay insisted for her to just spend the night at his house.

Lauren ringed the doorbell and waiting for Klay to open the door.

"Hey." Klay greeted her with a big smile and an even bigger hug.

"Hey Thompson." Lauren took in his scent before he pecked her on the lips.

"Damn, I feel like you look better in my hoodie than I do." Klay joked, leading Lauren into his huge home.

"I'm keeping this hoodie it's comfy." Lauren smiled.

"It's all yours." Klay said as Rocco came up to him.

"Oh my gosh is this the famous Rocco Thompson?" Lauren said, bending down to pet and play with Klay's British bulldog.

"Sure is." Klay smiled, snapping a quick picture of the two and posting it to his Snapchat story.

"You have a really nice house." Lauren gasped, checking out the multi-million dollar mansion.

"Thanks, it gets lonely sometimes." Klay chuckled.

"That's what I say about my house all the time." Lauren laughed.

Klay led Lauren to one of the many guest rooms of his gigantic mansion.

"You can leave your stuff here if you want, I put everything that you need on the bed in case you forgot something from home." Klay said as he helped Lauren with getting her stuff in the room.

"Thanks for letting me stay here, I could've just stayed in a hotel." Lauren said, putting her suitcase on the bed.

"No, I know how lonely hotel rooms can get, and since we have five home games this week, I was guessing you wanted to stay more than one day." Klay said.

"How thoughtful of you." Lauren said, wrapping her arms around Klay's neck and he grabbed her waist, pulling her in for a long and passionate kiss.

The moment was ruined when Klay heard his front door open and the voices of his yelling teammates echoed through the house.

"KLAYBOY PLAYBOY WE'RE HERE!" Kevin Durant yelled.

"Oh shit, I forgot, we have team bonding today before the game." Klay face palmed.

"Don't worry about it, I was the one who kinda interrupted everything by staying here." Lauren laughed.

"No no it's not your fault, I was the one who forgot about it."

"Thompson, it's okay, I can just hang out with you guys, it's not like I don't like your teammates." Lauren assured Klay.

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you." Klay said, holding Lauren's hand as they walked into the living room.

"Lauren Hill!!!!!" Draymond ran over to Lauren giving her a hug.

"Hey Dray." Lauren laughed.

"Wow good to see you too bud." Klay playfully rolled his eyes at Draymond.