Eighteen || Mark My Words

It's been three weeks since the incident with Draymond exposing the contract happened. Lauren was in San Francisco for another photoshoot for Tom Ford. She knew The Bay like the back of her hand. She did have feelings of nostalgia as she made her way to her photoshoot. Seeing the hotel she would always stay at before going to Klay's house. The club where she, Ayesha, and the Warriors celebrated after the win was visible and Lauren couldn't help but miss the old routines. Lauren's driver made his way to a warehouse near Pier 39 where she will be shooting for Tom Ford.

"Have a great shoot, Ms. Hill!" Her driver said.

"Thank you!" She got out of the car, being greeted with paparazzi.

"LAUREN WELCOME BACK TO THE BAY!"

"LAUREN ARE YOU GOING TO SEE KLAY?"

"I wish." Lauren thought to herself as she entered the warehouse.

"Well if it isn't my favorite supermodel!" The designer, Tom Ford, said walking up to Lauren and giving her a hug.

"Good morning Tom! Great to be back!" Lauren smiled.

"Let's get you into hair and makeup and lets do this shoot!" Lauren smiled as she walked into the dressing room, getting onto the makeup chair.

Dub Squad👅🤘🏻🔥

Money23DayDay: Klay your girl is in the bay

Klay: I know

Durantula: you gon go see her or

Baby Faced Stephanie: Yeah Klay boy you should see her

Klay: idk where she at tho

Ian Clark: bullshit you always know where she is🙄

Money23DayDay: ^^^^

Klay: idk 😐

Durantula: oh come on Klay you gotta see her sooner or later

Klay sighed as he read the text messages from his teammates. He wanted to see Lauren, but he knew it would be unprofessional to just show up to a private shoot uninvited. But he knew he needed to see her.

Lauren finally finished her six hour photoshoot for Tom Ford.

"Lauren, honey! You were perfect today!" Tom complimented her.

"Thank you, I love shooting for your brand!" Lauren said, walking to the dressing room. She kept her makeup on, too lazy to remove it, and changed into sweatpants, a hoodie, and pink Puma sliders.

"Thank you all for an amazing shoot! See everyone in Paris!" Lauren waved to her stylists before heading out the door. Her car service was waiting outside but paparazzi were blocking her way. She decided to just put her hood up and get into the car quickly. While sitting in the backseat, she got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Meet me at Stanley's in Downtown San Francisco

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. It was from an unknown number, but she was curious as to who it was. She gave the driver the information on the restaurant, and within five minutes, he dropped her off at the front of the restaurant. This place looked familiar, almost way too familiar. Before she could think, flashbacks went through her head of post game activities. She remembered this place clearly. It was where her and Klay had their first lunch date after the meeting where they signed the contract.