Thirty-Four || Answers

Klay and Lauren ignored each other the first night in New Orleans. Lauren woke up earlier than Klay the next morning to workout with Ayesha. After they finished their workout, Lauren came to an empty hotel suite, thinking Klay already left for practice for the all-star game on Sunday. It was Friday and tonight was the slam dunk, skills challenge, and three-point contest.

Ayesha and Lauren spent the day at the spa, until it was time for them to get ready for tonight's festivities.

Lauren's glam squad arrived to get her ready for the night. After about two hours of getting ready, Lauren's look was finally complete for the night. Her makeup artist, Joyce, snapped a picture of Lauren before she left. Lauren captioned it and posted it onto her story:

Ayesha arrived to Lauren and Klay's suite as they both were ready for the night

Ayesha arrived to Lauren and Klay's suite as they both were ready for the night. They walked to the elevator and down to the lobby where the entrance was filled with twice as many photographers and fans waiting outside. Lauren and Ayesha hurriedly made their way into the car service, not wanting to draw a mob.

The car then sped off to the Smoothie King Arena, where the all-star festivities were being held.

"Ready for night 1 of all-star with this girlie💕" Ayesha captioned as she posted a selfie of her and Lauren on her Instagram.

Shortly after, they arrived to the arena, being greeted by a mob of photographers and basketball fans.

"AYESHA! LAUREN! OVER HERE!"

They kept their heads down from the flashes as they entered the VIP entrance to the venue. They were greeted by a security guard escort who would lead them to their seats. They were given their VIP badges as they headed to their exclusive courtside seats. As they entered, Lauren saw many other celebrities such as Drake, Justin Bieber, Beyoncé, and her other model friend, Bella Hadid with her sister, Gigi. Once Ayesha and Lauren were seated, Bella and Gigi went up to them to say hello.

"Lauren!" Bella came up to her as Lauren stood up to give her and Gigi a hug.

"Hey guys! So nice seeing you here!" Lauren said with a smile.

"I want you guys to meet another good friend of mine. This is Ayesha!" Lauren looked over to Ayesha as she stood up and greeted herself to Bella and Gigi.

"It was nice to meet you Ayesha! And so good to see you Laur! I'll see you later!" Bella said as her and Gigi waved goodbye to Lauren and Ayesha. It was a while until all of the challenges started, so Ayesha and Lauren just talked as they watched all of the other NBA stars take their seats. Paul George was there along with DeMar DeRozan, Giannis Antetekoumpo, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony, and many other NBA players. There were also other sports stars there like Odell Beckham Jr., Cam Newton, and Larry Fitzgerald. All-star was a star-studded weekend, with millions of people all around the world watching.