Ninety-Three || DAMN.

Today, Addy, Draymond Jr., Riley, Ryan, and Genevieve were going to take swimming lessons. An instructor was going to come over to Klay and Lauren's house, to teach the little children how to swim.

The doorbell rang and Lauren opened it to Ayesha, Steph, and their two little daughters.

"My favorite family!" Lauren smiled as she hugged them.

"Auntie Lauren and Uncle Klay!" The two sisters exclaimed as they hugged Lauren and Klay.

"Hi Addy!" Ryan said as she kissed Addy on the forehead. Addy was five months old already, growing in front of everyone's eyes.

"The instructor should be here any minute now." Lauren said as Klay and Steph carried their daughters out to the pool, Lauren pouring Ayesha a glass of water, and also one for herself.

"I'm so excited to see the little babies take swimming lessons." Ayesha said as she smiled.

"Me too, Draymond is gonna be hilarious I can already tell." Lauren laughed, and on cue, the doorbell rang.

"Day Day, and mini Day Day!" Lauren said as Draymond made his way into the house, giving Lauren a hug.

"Wassup L-Dawg?" Draymond said as Lauren helped Dray carry his stuff outside to their pool.

"I'm excited to see you guys swim with your children." Lauren laughed.

Fifteen minutes later, Javale arrived there with his daughter, and the swimming instructor, Lisa, was setting up all of the equipment for the lesson.

"Alright, let's get to swimming!" Lisa exclaimed as the dads went in the pool with their kids.

"We gonna do that caterpillar stroke?" Draymond said as he made his way into the pool.

"It's called butterfly dumbo." Klay shook his head playfully.

"Are we gonna do that?" Draymond asked the instructor.

"Not today, maybe when the little kiddos are older!" Lisa said.

"Okay, dads, hold your child up by the belly, and let him or her float. Keep your hand over their stomach, and slowly let go." Lisa explained as the dads did as she instructed.

"Yooooo look at lil Dray go!" Draymond yelled.

"Uncle Draymond, you're being too loud!" Riley said as she covered her ears.

"He's always loud!" Ryan said back as everyone laughed.

"This is the most entertaining thing I've seen in my life." Ayesha laughed as Lauren nodded in agreement. The two moms were just sitting in the lounge chairs, enjoying the free entertainment.

"Okay, now lets work on ice cream scoops. Scoop the water and kick your legs." Lisa said.

"Watch out Michael Phelps, Draymond Green junior is coming for you!" Draymond said as he snapchatted his son doing the ice cream scoops.

"If you drop your phone in the pool, no one is buying you a new one!" Lauren said.

"I have to document this special day!" Draymond said.

Riley was swimming around since she already knew how to swim. Steph was helping Ryan scoop the water, along with Klay and Addy, while Draymond and Javale were amazed at how the little babies swam so fast.

"Yo, look at Genevieve, lets go baby girl!" Javale said as he grew excited.

Lisa continued to teach the little kids how to swim, the dads enjoying it more than their children. Draymond decided to put floaties on because he wanted him and his son to be twins.