Ten || New Season, New Squad

After a couple hours of relaxing, the time has come for the big season opener game. With Kevin Durant being added to the Warriors roster, along with many more new players, the world was anxious and excited to see the new lineup come to play.

Steph and Klay drove to the game in separate cars, even though Steph did a little shoot around at Klay's house a couple hours before the game.

Fans were already piling in to see the team warm-up. The players met in the locker room before warm ups.

"Are we ready fellas?" Steph asked, as the team changed into their uniforms.

"Hell yeah!!!" Javale said, followed along by KD.

"KD, you hyped to play with us?" Draymond asked, lacing up his shoes.

"I'm beyond excited!" KD gave the biggest smile ever, while lacing up his blue and yellow KDs.

"Let's do this guys." Steph lead his team out of the locker room and into the tunnel.

"We've worked hard all summer for this, we've gotta trust each other, and build each other up, not tear each other down. We're a team, a family. LETS GOOOOO!!" Draymond started running towards the end of the player tunnel, out to a roaring, sold out crowd in Oracle Arena. Fans were jumping up and down making the loudest noise, cheering for the Warriors.

The player introductions began as the team gathered up into a circle and started dancing, shaking the nerves off.

The starters, Steph, Klay, Draymond, Kevin, and Zaza, all took their warm up gears off and headed to the scorers table to check into the game. They made their way center court, ready for tipoff. As Klay got into position, stretching his legs, he caught Lauren sitting courtside. She gave him a small wave as he returned one with a smile.

"GET ON YOUR FEET DUB NATION!!" The announcer yelled through the microphone. Everyone from the floor seats to the sections at the very top were on their feet, ready for the game to start.

"IT'S TIME FOR TIP-OFF!" Everyone roared and cheered their favorite team on, ready for a new season.

The tip-off began, Zaza easily tipping it to Draymond, who passed it back to Steph.

"LET'S GO WARRIORS!" The crowd chanted.

The ball was being passed around from KD, who drove to the basket, but at the last second, pushed it out to Klay, who was open for a three. Everyone put their threes up as Klay drained his first three of the season.

"KLAYYYYYYY THOMPSOOONNNNN THREE POINTS!" The announcer said. The crowd were on their feet.

"DEFENSE! DEFENSE!" Everyone yelled. The Spurs had a quick turnover, Draymond getting into the passing lane and intercepting the pass intended for
Tony Parker, from the Spurs.

Draymond ran to their side of the court, KD following close behind. Dray noticed that KD was behind him, so he did a quick no-look, behind the back pass, KD taking one big step and slamming the dunk, causing the crowd to roar even louder. The bench was on their feet, jumping up and down.

As the first quarter continued, Steph and Klay were raining threes, KD sinking in mid-range jump shots, Draymond getting already eight assists, and lobs to Javale McGee were coming in from left and right.

Before they knew it, the Warriors were up by twenty-five during halftime. After the halftime show, the camera man came up to Lauren, putting her on the jumbo screen.

"Ladies and gentlemen please give a round of applause for our special guests, supermodels, Bella Hadid and Lauren Hill!" The announcer said. Lauren gave a smile and a wave to the camera. Everyone cheered, obviously knowing she was Klay's girlfriend.

As halftime continued on, someone approached Lauren, who was sitting courtside with her friend and also a model, Bella Hadid.

"Hi, sorry to bother but I'm Ayesha." The woman introduced herself to Lauren and Bella.

"Oh my gosh, you're Ayesha Curry!" Lauren was surprised.

"That's me! And this is our eldest daughter Riley. Ryan is at home with grandma." Ayesha smiled.

"Hi Riley! Let me say, you have the cutest dance moves!" Lauren said. Riley gave a shy smile.

"So I heard that you and Klay are dating?" Ayesha wiggled her eyebrows, sitting down next to Lauren.

"Yeah, it's been a couple months." Lauren smiled.

"Girl, I know our guys have a hard schedule during their season, so if you ever need to vent, have a girls day, or anything like that, I'm always here for you. I've been through it all, trust me." Ayesha laughed.

"Aw, yeah thanks Ayesha, that would be great!" Lauren gave Ayesha a sympathetic smile.

"What's your number so I can contact you?" Lauren and Ayesha switched phones, giving each other their numbers.

"Alright, well we gotta get back to our seats! It was nice meeting you guys!" Ayesha and Riley gave hugs to both Bella and Lauren.

The third quarter started as Ayesha and Riley went back to their seats.

"She was really nice." Bella said.

"Yeah she's so sweet!" Lauren commented.

The quarter went on with more dunks and threes from the Dub squad. The team was up by thirty points, so they were just making crazy shots at this point. Steph made two threes from the logo, and Klay drained threes from the left wing. The third quarter ended, and the Warriors had a comfortable lead heading into the fourth quarter, allowing the starters to get some rest. The splash brothers combined for sixty-seven points, while KD had thirty points and three blocks, and Draymond had ten assists. The bench came on and performed an outstanding show, Ian Clark getting a career high of twenty-two points. Iguodala had three steals, and Shaun Livingston was shooting his career best of fifty-three percent.

The Warriors started off their new season with a blowout win over the Spurs. The final score was GSW-126 Spurs-102.

The team made their way to the locker room with big smiles on their faces.

"Outstanding win you guys!" The head coach, Steve Kerr, said to his team.

"Beautiful game of basketball from offense to defense!" The assistant coach, Jaron Collins, said.

"FIRST W OF THE SEASON BABY!" Draymond yelled.

"AYYYYYYYY!!" The team celebrated.

"The crowd was insane man, I'm so hyped for this season." KD said.

"Welcome to the Dub family, my man." Steph said.

The Warriors wanted a kick ass season in revenge to how the last season ended. The season just began, and so did Klay and Lauren's contract. Klay knew that this was going to be one hell of a ride, and he's all up for it.

Author's Note: Yeahhhhh before y'all say anything, I know that the Warriors lost their first regular season game to the Spurs, but I wanted some excitement for this chapter so I had them win😂 So sorry for not updating all week, I have been so busy with school. Please let me know about what you thought of this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment, please! Thank you for reading, love you guysss😘