Eighty-Two || Last Day as a Fiancé

After Klay and Lauren's adventures around Saint Barts and running into Ayesha and Steph, everyone got ready for the rehearsal dinner, the day before the wedding. They all got back to their villas and got ready for the night of pre-wedding festivities.

Lauren was styled in a lilac Michael Kors dress, her hair curled and her makeup correlating to the color of her dress. She finished off her look with tan Louboutin heels.

Klay was wearing a plain white t-shirt from Saint Laurent, and a white leather jacket from Balmain, with grey skinny jeans and Nike shoes

The two made their way to the restaurant for the rehearsal dinner, meeting up with all of their guests. The actual wedding location wasn't set up yet, so they just did their rehearsals at the private room. Lauren and Klay greeted every single one of their guests, making small talk with them. As soon as everyone arrived, the bridesmaids, groomsmen, ring bearers, maid of honor, best man, and flower girls all gathered to do a quick little rehearsal so that they will know what to do for the wedding, which was in two days. All of the other guests were in the restaurant, being served drinks.

"Okay everyone, this wedding rehearsal will be super quick, we just want to make sure everyone knows what they're doing when the wedding comes." Natalie, the wedding planner, stated as everyone listened.

"So I want everyone to separate into groups, the bride and groom over here, bridesmaids there, flower girls next to the ring bearers, groomsmen to the right, and maid of honor and best man to either side of Lauren and Klay." Natalie directed everyone to their designated spots.

"So Klay, and your best man, Stephen, will enter through the side, to the right, and stand to face the guests." Natalie said as she positioned Klay and Steph.

As everyone was organized, Natalie directed the bridesmaids and groomsmen to walk down the aisle first.

"So bridesmaids and groomsmen, I want you guys to partner up, and walk down the aisle first."